Polaris Ranger EV Electric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polaris Ranger EV Electric

Does anyone have a Polaris Ranger EV electric vehicle? I would like to get some electric that is quiet, but also something a little more heavy duty than a golf cart. I have also looked into HuntVe and there is quite a bit of difference in price; around $12k for the Polaris and around $17k for the HuntVe.

I've also looked into Intimidator electric, but haven't seen too much on them.

One thing about the Polaris is there are plenty of aftermarket parts and accessories available for them as it's based on the midsize Ranger model.

Any dealers on here have one that I can check out?

Chance Love had one for a good while. Pam him or maybe he will chime in

Comment

Good friend of mine has 2 Polaris EV.......said he won’t ever run anything else. Great battery life, beefy, quiet and lots of power.

Comment

Friend of mine's dad had one at their ranch. Everyone wanted to use his utv and not any of the others.

Comment

I bought one in 2012 and sold it a couple years ago when i got a Mule. Just needed the extra seating room for work. For hunting, there simply is no better electric on the market than the EV. I really wish I would have kept mine. Seller's regret big time on that one. For comparison, the other electric rides just do not compare to the EV. None of them. If I were in the market for one right now, I wouldn't even look at any others. Ranger EV all the way.

Comment

We have one at work. I really like how quite it is. Thinking about getting one for the ranch. I get tired of how loud my Mule 4010 is.

Comment

Appreciate the feedback, guys. I ordered one today, so hopefully it won't take too long to come in!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

What kind of range/battery life do you get out of a charge on the EV?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel_ View Post
                    Appreciate the feedback, guys. I ordered one today, so hopefully it won't take too long to come in!
                    Let us know when you get it and test it out. I'm on the fence but leaning heavily towards trading my Ranger Crew in for one. (even contacted my local dealer about trade in, the price difference was still a little high for me.)

My research into the Huntve and Intimidator and other similar brands reflects yours as well.

My uncle had a Polaris EV 5 or so years ago and he had all sorts of battery issues and a motor burning out but he was also using it to move half a pallet of feed a day to fill the troughs in his deer pens and I don't plan on doing anything like that. Plus batteries have come a LONG way in the last 5 years.

Would be great to have a full review on it from a Trustworthy TBHer!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

There is no comparison to any other golf cart or other toy - our Ranger EV is the real deal.

Changed out the batteries last year and she is better than ever.

Comment

Ranger ev is awesome. Got rid of it to go to a crew ranger.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie13 View Post
                            Would be great to have a full review on it from a Trustworthy TBHer!
                            Originally posted by Chance Love View Post
                            I bought one in 2012 and sold it a couple years ago when i got a Mule. Just needed the extra seating room for work. For hunting, there simply is no better electric on the market than the EV. I really wish I would have kept mine. Seller's regret big time on that one. For comparison, the other electric rides just do not compare to the EV. None of them. If I were in the market for one right now, I wouldn't even look at any others. Ranger EV all the way.
                            Am I not a trustworthy TBHer?

Comment

The key to EV s is Battery Maintenance!
                              I was able to get 5 years out of a set of batteries and when I replaced them I went Lithium and that is the best thing I could have done. Charge faster, runs longer, lighter weight and best of all no maintenance.

Good luck with your EV

Comment

Working...
                              X