Long shot but...Lease Search 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long shot but...Lease Search 2021

Hey guys, as the title says I am in search of a lease...if anyone has any available spots or just getting started on my 2021 search.

In January, the landowner sold our lease in Telegraph, Tx (right outside of Junction, Tx) and I was on the lease search until I had found out that I had gotten into dental school and would be moving to Glendale, AZ for school. However, I realized that I did not want to spend another 4 years in school and recently withdrew and moved back to Texas. My dad got on a lease in Hebbronville, TX, which I will have a few opportunities to hunt, but if I am going to spend the money on a deer lease, I'd rather be in the Hill Country.

So...I am asking for help from my fellow TBH'ers to help me in my quest.

Looking for anything in the BANDERA,GILLESPIE, KERR, KIMBLE, EDWARDS, REAL COUNTIES, ETC.

I have box blinds, 1000lb feeders, bow stands, and an rv. I’m hoping to find a place that has a camp house already on it so that I can sell the rv, but it’s not a necessity; I can keep the rv if I have to.

Currently all my stuff is at a buddy's warehouse in San Antonio, so it'll be way easier for me to haul all that stuff to the surrounding areas of San Antonio.

I am a very ethical and management minded hunter who is looking for 1 spot on an established lease.

Please contact me if anyone has any openings and I would love to talk more on the subject!

Also, I have references if they are needed.

Thanks!

409-540-4276

Good luck with lease.

I know you prob don’t care, but I was in the EXACT scenario you’re in now with dental school. There’s not a day goes by that I don’t kick myself in the butt for not sticking with it and that was 16 years ago. Luckily I’ve found a great career path and make incredible money, but I sure do get jealous of my dentist buddies, their 4 day work weeks, and seemingly endless money for toys.

Comment

Originally posted by slayr View Post
      Good luck with lease.

I know you prob don’t care, but I was in the EXACT scenario you’re in now with dental school. There’s not a day goes by that I don’t kick myself in the butt for not sticking with it and that was 16 years ago. Luckily I’ve found a great career path and make incredible money, but I sure do get jealous of my dentist buddies, their 4 day work weeks, and seemingly endless money for toys.
      I hear you brother. It’s not that I really minded the 4 years of school, I think it had to do with all the regulations that the school had in place because of COVID, which really didn’t engage us students, and I lost interest very quickly. Who knows, maybe after all this stuff is over I may pursue it again.

Comment

ttt

Comment

Bump...as the season comes to an end, seeing if there are anyone out there who know they will have some openings next year.

Thanks and hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

Comment

Bump

Comment

On the lookout myself.

Comment

Thanks for the bump guys....chilly Tuesday morning bump.

Comment

Christmas miracle bump

Comment

After season bump

Comment

hump day bump

Comment

Working...
                      X