TBH’ers in Glendale, AZ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBH’ers in Glendale, AZ?

Any TBH’ers live in (Phoenix) Glendale, Arizona? I’ve recently been accepted into dental school at Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine in Glendale, and will be moving up there at the beginning of August to spend the next 4 years there. Just wanting to see if there are any TBH’ers who live there who might be willing to show me the ropes as to how to hunt in Arizona. I’ve looked online and it seems to be more of a lottery system split into different regions, which confuses me since I’m used to just being on a deer lease. Anyways, if any of you guys live up there please reach out. It’d be nice to link up with other green screen members from another state, and who knows, you may even be able to get some free teeth cleanings haha!

Congrats on the school! Best of luck with your new endeavor

No help on the hunting but I can tell you that is an awesome area in more ways than one. Most importantly, for my limited experiences in travel, that area seems to have the most beautiful women per capita by far. Every where you turn there are beauties walking around.

Comment

You need to go look at the draw books asap!! I think deer is about due, i know elk has already drawn. You have 3 over the counter bow seasons, january, aug/sept and december. You can do all of tje draw research and applications online. In the draw books you can see last years stats (how many tags per unit, percent of tags filled.) You can find maps of units, im sure OnX has maps as well. And glendale sucks lol, but you are close to phoenix, tempe scottsdale and chandler. You may never move back buddy. Enjoy the beauty!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a good friend who is in Phoenix and an avid bowhunter. He is always willing to show folks the ropes and find new hunting partners. Shoot me a PM.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Working...
          X