which electronic powder dispenser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which electronic powder dispenser

ready to up my game since it appears I will be spending more time in the reloading room.
    $300ish budget
    RCBS Chargemaster Lite or Hornady LnL or Lyman Compact G6? or save $100 and get the Frankford Arsenal? Or any others to consider?

I have the chargemaster it works great !!

Comment

Comment

I bought the Chargemaster lite and it works great as well. Not sure what I would have gained with the Chargemaster except
        paying about $100 more

Comment

I had the chargemaster, but it quit on me after a couple of years. RCBS would not warranty it, because it was more than a year old. So, I got a Hornady now and it has been working great. Have had it for a couple of years and it has not missed a beat.

Comment

With your budget I’d go RCBS. I have run multiple Chargemaster 1500’s for years without issue. I can not comment on the Lite, as I have not used one, but the 1500 can be found very close to your budget. The Frankford Arsenal seems like a really nice unit as well, especially for the price. I’ve spent a little bit of time loading on one, and the features are great, and accuracy (though a small sample size) ran right in line with my RCBS. I just haven’t spent enough time with the FA unit to know how it will hold up over time, though I wouldn’t hesitate to buy one based on my limited experience with it.

Comment

I have used the Chargemaster for more than 10 years. Would not want to be without it. Set up so you can seat a bullet while it throws the next charge,

Comment

I've got a Hornady and love it. It sends the next charge when I am seating a bullet. Easy to change out powders as well.

Comment

I’d go with the Chargemaster lite. Mine works very well, and the throws are more consistent than my Chargemaster 1500.

Comment

they have a great price on it for sure.

Hornady also has the Auto Charge Pro, I'm guessing a newer model than the Lock N Load. Like always.... too many choices. And they all appear to have a 1 year warranty.

Comment

Charge master for the last 25 years.

Comment

Chargemaster

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X