Thumper Needs Our Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doug View Post
    I'm close enough to cook and deliver some meals. I just need guidelines on what he likes and can eat.

Im also willing to contribute cash towards a service.
    Call me I lost your number

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

From some of the posts in this thread, I'm gleaning that Thumper lives in the Houston area? I have to be in Spring, Tx for several days over the weekend of February 19th and would be happy to deliver some meals that can be frozen, heated, and served.

All willing to contribute financially if the decision is to use a delivery service. Just let me know which you prefer.

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
        I'm close enough to cook and deliver some meals. I just need guidelines on what he likes and can eat.

Im also willing to contribute cash towards a service.
        I'm in Humble, so if I can help you, let me know. I'll bet Chew would also.

Comment

Is he not in Bryan/College Station?

Comment

I'll donate, if that's the best route, can't help with meal prep/delivery.

Comment

I'm praying for you Thumper - first I've heard of this situation.

Comment

I will be more the honered to help a TBH Brother out.... I can contribute $$$ & on my 28 days off would be glad to deliver some meals if he is still in the Magnolia area. In for contribution details ( where to send $$$$ )

Comment

Thumper is still in the 1488 and Joseph road area of old magnolia. If tomball is better I can make arguments for anything to get from my wifes shop (Chris used to work there) to his house. From downtown houston to Magnolia is an option as well

Comment

Thumper Needs Our Help!!!

I am sorry for delayed response, I have been covered up with PM’ and calls.

He lives of 1488 in Hockley, west of 249/1774.

I am working to determine the best route to take, short and long term, while honoring Chris’ wishes.

I will be visiting with him again this afternoon and will keep y’all posted.

I’d like to say that I am surprised by all the responses but I’m not at all.....

God is good !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just spoke with Chris and he reluctantly agreed to a Meal Train.......

I honestly have only been part a few meal trains and they were organized by someone from the Church.

I am reviewing and working through the the link that "makotex" posted (www.mealtrain.com) and will alert y'all when I have it pulled together.

Additionally, I am going to build stand of sorts with a box on it so meals can be placed just outside his entry door to help in his being able to get them into the house.

My cell # is; (2 eight 1) - eight 40 - 0 eight 53, please bare with me as teh call's and PM's are coming in faster than I can respond....

God bless - Bill

Comment

I'm not local but can order delivery for him if there is a rotation, sign me up.

Comment

Iim too far away for cook and deliver but want to help out monetarily. Let me know how. Matt

Comment

Overwhelmed with emotions this morning.

God is good!!!

I've never been so greatfull to a group, the green screen is really something wonderful. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                              Is he not in Bryan/College Station?

No sir, a little over an hour south of me. I’ve made a couple special trips to carry quick foods and drinks to him but my schedule doesn’t permit it with any regularity unfortunately

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                                No sir, a little over an hour south of me. I’ve made a couple special trips to carry quick foods and drinks to him but my schedule doesn’t permit it with any regularity unfortunately

Michael
                                Ok I misunderstood. You’re the one in BCS. Gotcha

Comment

Working...
                                X