Thumper Needs Our Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thumper Needs Our Help!!!

Some or most have read Brazos Hunter’s (Michael) post regrading Thumper (Chris).....

I was able to visit with Chris tonight and asked him if I could share his need and reluctantly he said I could.

He is struggling with getting meals arranged.

He is just not up to doing it himself. He said he tried to find a service and hasn’t had any luck.

Surely as big as The Green Screen Family is one of us has to know how we can make this happen for him.

I am going to start researching and I am willing to pay for it if someone knows how to make it happen.

Chris is like the rest of us and doesn’t want to ask or say he needs help.

If anyone knows how to make this happen please PM me and I will run with it.

Please continue to keep praying for Chris!!

God bless - Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't help with arranging the meals but I will definitely be down to help with a contribution

Comment

Same for me, and more prayers too!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Let us know how we can contribute. Praying for Chris.

Comment

there are several options from heat and eat to having it all prepared and you just cook it. I will help in any way that I can. What is he preferring? any specific diet requirements? I will smoke and brisket and portion it up and drop it off.

Fresh N Lean is the most popular healthy prepared meal delivery service offering Vegan, Keto, Paleo, and Mediterranean diet meal plans.
          Last edited by Tom; 01-15-2021, 01:28 AM.

Comment

I don't know if avaialble where he lives, but check out "Meals on Wheels in Texas". You can enter the zip code to see what's available.

Comment

There use to be a group called visiting angels. They would cook, clean etc.

Comment

I'm close enough to cook and deliver some meals. I just need guidelines on what he likes and can eat.

Im also willing to contribute cash towards a service.

Comment

I can help with cash. Just let me know or post a link to somewhere I can help.

Comment

Bill- when Kristin was sick the teachers set up a meal train and people signed up on line. I don’t know how to do that by maybe your wife is versed in that. I can’t cook diddly but would be happy to get Chris a meal or two or three. Bought a Ruger off him at the academy in town. We shot the bull for an hour - he’s a good Texan.

Comment

Where does he live?

Comment

Just tell me where to send some money

Comment

I can pitch in. Prayers sent

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Please let us know how we can help.

Comment

Too far to deliver meals but will contribute to the fund...let us know the details.

Comment

Working...
                              X