Never buying a beretta again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never buying a beretta again.

Continued off my old thread. Bought a brand new A400 a week before duck season. Shot it at the range twice and hunted with it twice. Last hunt it made a clicking noise when I shot, no idea what it was. Put in the case and took it home to inspect later. Pulling it out of the case the tubing that connected the stock to the receiver had snapped. Called beretta and after being on hold for 45 mins they answer and tell me they can repair it but won’t replace it. Even though Iv had the gun brand new less than 30 days and the guy even acknowledged it must have been a 1 in a million faulty model. I told him they should replace it since he a acknowledged that. Nope. They send a ups driver to pick it up 3 days later. They’ve had it for over a month now and last time I called they didn’t have an update. Today I’m told it hasn’t even been inspected yet and they don’t know when it will be. Blamed covid for there delays. Was also informed that the inspector would call me when he gets to it to go over if there is any costs in case the damage isn’t covered by warrant.... even though the first time I was assured it would be. Asked for a supervisor and he was informed they aren’t allowed to transfer calls to supervisors. That she would call me. Never heard back. Some of you may have something smart to say and that’s fine but this customer service for a brand and firearm of that caliber is just ridiculous. Done with beretta. Rant over.

Man that's horrible. I don't mind paying a bit more for things but when I do, I expect the manufacturer to stand behind it. I hope it is resolved.

Comment

Yeah, I’d probably be ****** too......

Comment

When you spend hard earned money on QUALITY you would think customer service would be excellent, but I guess not. Sorry for your experience, I would be mad as Hellz

Comment

Originally posted by deerslayer94 View Post
          Continued off my old thread. Bought a brand new A400 a week before duck season. Shot it at the range twice and hunted with it twice. Last hunt it made a clicking noise when I shot, no idea what it was. Put in the case and took it home to inspect later. Pulling it out of the case the tubing that connected the stock to the receiver had snapped. Called beretta and after being on hold for 45 mins they answer and tell me they can repair it but won’t replace it. Even though Iv had the gun brand new less than 30 days and the guy even acknowledged it must have been a 1 in a million faulty model. I told him they should replace it since he a acknowledged that. Nope. They send a ups driver to pick it up 3 days later. They’ve had it for over a month now and last time I called they didn’t have an update. Today I’m told it hasn’t even been inspected yet and they don’t know when it will be. Blamed covid for there delays. Was also informed that the inspector would call me when he gets to it to go over if there is any costs in case the damage isn’t covered by warrant.... even though the first time I was assured it would be. Asked for a supervisor and he was informed they aren’t allowed to transfer calls to supervisors. That she would call me. Never heard back. Some of you may have something smart to say and that’s fine but this customer service for a brand and firearm of that caliber is just ridiculous. Done with beretta. Rant over.
          Do you have an email that your brothers and sisters can flood Beretta with? I have 2 92s and 2 cx4 rifles. I don't like bad service.

Comment

Have you tried going through the Beretta distributor that sold you the gun? I would be asking them to step in and make things right and they have better relationships with the manufacturer anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
              Do you have an email that your brothers and sisters can flood Beretta with? I have 2 92s and 2 cx4 rifles. I don't like bad service.
              I wish, the only one they gave me they sent the ups call tag was service@berettasupport.com. I’m going to copy and paste the original post on every **** review/forum they’re on though.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
                Have you tried going through the Beretta distributor that sold you the gun? I would be asking them to step in and make things right and they have better relationships with the manufacturer anyway.
                Purchased from scheels in the colony. Only place that had the one in the right camo I wanted, they offer guarantee warranties on everything except firearms and bows

Comment

I would have went to Scheels first and made it their problem. You carry the product, you also need to stand behind it and do the work required to make it right. You get angry enough at customer service, stuff tends to go your way.

Originally posted by deerslayer94 View Post
                  Purchased from scheels in the colony. Only place that had the one in the right camo I wanted, they offer guarantee warranties on everything except firearms and bows

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                    You’re gonna send an email to a company knowing one side of the story from a stranger on the internet?

OP I’m not saying you’re lying at all. Maybe they really are backed up. But I’ve known VERY few people that needed the warranty and the ones that did had a good experience.

Swarovski is slow. They give the same answers you got. They almost always will replace/repair for free and expedite the shipping. They cannot say they’ll cover it before inspecting it. That would add liability on their end that’s unnecessary. They’ll fix it or replace it. It’s just after hunting season and covid is around. I’d have some patience with a huge company like that in the midst of the biggest gun buying time in the history of ever.

Comment

The Covid excuse has become the ultimate cop out when companies have crappy customer service. In my industry, every day when someone doesn't do what they said they were going to do its always the same covid this covid that. Some companies have really shined through all of this and some have sucked big time. Sounds like Berretta is in the sucky category.

Comment

What do you want for it?

Comment

Beretta CS & repairs are known to be horrible.

Comment

Have you gone down to or called their store in Dallas?

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                              Have you gone down to or called their store in Dallas?
                              https://www.beretta.com/en-us/store/dallas-gallery/
                              This is a good idea

Comment

Working...
                              X