This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Football NC Game

Let’s break this thing down position by position....

The other thread bogged.

Roll **** Tide.

Comment

Hoping for a good game.

Comment

Pc election was rigged aggies are Champions and I am a mod elect

Comment

Rah Rah Sark.

Comment

Sarkisian taking eerbody on offensive staff from the soon to be champs.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

College Football NC Game

Heath, CC, what odds would you put on getting Ewers back on board? Has he said anything?

Also, I totally forgot Sark was the one who got blasted and started dropping F bombs about Notre Dame at the USC pep rally thing, probably have to fight those memes again at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Dale Moser; 01-06-2021, 02:40 PM.

Comment

As long as Saban doesn't put Ohio State 11th in the coaches poll, I think the tide rolls.

Comment

Rumors swirling we've got an entire position group (D line?) with the covid. Big Ten protocols are ridiculous (we tested TWICE after Clemson's last test) so this may be a factor. Hopeful that the TV people delay it if half our team can't play. We managed against Sparty with 23 players and our HC out but Bama ain't Sparty... we'll need everybody to even be competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                    I disagree in this instance. You can go back and follow series to series late in the season and see where they still didn't utilize Bijan as he should have been. You simply dont go 3-5 series without a particular kid not touching the football. I hope Herman took his binder with him.

Tom had a knack for catering to the locker room.
                    To quote you from the previous thread, there were certainly times where the RB rotation should have been more fluid (second quarter of the bowl game!), but my larger point is I don't see Bijan getting true volume back touches if the depth chart is healthy. You don't want to run his home run hitting ability out of him or run him into injury. There are still a bunch of carries out there for him though.

Comment

Sunshine comes back next year but transfers to Texas. The entire Alabama offensive line follows Flood to Texas. OSU D-linemen aren't really sick. They too are avoiding injury to be their best in Austin next year.
                      Last edited by Rush2Judge; 01-06-2021, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Sunshine is free! Pump away ladies! [emoji1787]

Comment

The upcoming UT / Bama series definitely got more interesting with Sark v Saban setting up for some fireworks.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                            It seems as though they have something important to say.
                            But as per....always, they do not.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Heath, CC, what odds would you put on getting Ewers back on board? Has he said anything?

Also, I totally forgot Sark was the one who got blasted and started dropping F bombs about Notre Dame at the USC pep rally thing, probably have to fight those memes again at some point.

He brushed it off when asked, but there’s too much time on the clock not to get back in the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X