The 2020 Thermal & Night Vision Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fordnandez View Post
    All of the series 2's are going to be LRF is my understanding. I think what he was asking when the 2's were going to be released all of which are going to be LRF's.
    Yes......do you pre order something like that?

Comment

Originally posted by TaDow View Post
      Yes......do you pre order something like that?
      We're doing pre-orders at http://outdoorlegacygear.com Some of the pre-order scopes aren't available in our store yet but you can call me and I can answer any questions and we're taking pre-orders over the phone as well. (877)350-1818

Jason

Comment

Here is our review from The Late Night Vision Show, as well as Han's review of the new AGM Asp TM35-384 thermal monocular. It's 2.4x base magnification, excellent image quality and it's $2,295.

AGM Asp TM35-384 at Outdoor Legacy

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKiAENhdLPA"]AGM ASP TM35-384 Thermal Monocular | Review - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NYkpFPrp6Q&t"]Ep. 95 | AGM ASP TM35-384 Thermal Monocular Review - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Anyone know what the pricing will be on these units and when they will be available? If the promo pictures are truly what it will look like then I am buying one of these. Anyone seen this in person yet?

The image detail boost technology in TRAIL 2 LRF thermal imaging riflescopes enables you to increase the overall image detail for better object identification.

Comment

Those images sure look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

love thermo!

Comment

Originally posted by txhoghunter73 View Post
                Im ready to join the fun. ATN Thor HD 2-8 on a PSA 308 shooting 180 Winchester Power Points and 178 ELD-X hand loads through a Mac bro’s MB762S
                good looking gun

Comment

Originally posted by daniel044 View Post
                  Anyone know what the pricing will be on these units and when they will be available? If the promo pictures are truly what it will look like then I am buying one of these. Anyone seen this in person yet?

https://www.pulsar-nv.com/glo/produc...lrf-version-2/
                  I had an XP50, one of the originals, and loved it. It was a game-changer at the price point. I saw the pictures of the version 2 images and pre-ordered. I am expecting big things given how good the original is!

Does anyone know if the zero delta mount for the version one will work on the version 2? That was my only gripe on the v1- the mount was junk, I have heard they worked on it but the zero delta is a masterpiece!

Comment

Originally posted by Outdoor Legacy View Post
                    We're doing pre-orders at http://outdoorlegacygear.com Some of the pre-order scopes aren't available in our store yet but you can call me and I can answer any questions and we're taking pre-orders over the phone as well. (877)350-1818

Jason
                    Jason, I did not see it on your site when I pre-ordered. Shoot me a PM with your price and if it is lower I willl cancel my current order and get with you.

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
                      I had an XP50, one of the originals, and loved it. It was a game-changer at the price point. I saw the pictures of the version 2 images and pre-ordered. I am expecting big things given how good the original is!

Does anyone know if the zero delta mount for the version one will work on the version 2? That was my only gripe on the v1- the mount was junk, I have heard they worked on it but the zero delta is a masterpiece!
                      I have no idea.

I redacted my reply. I thought the scopes was tube style. They're not so my reply was erreneous

As Always My Heart is filled with Love for You and Your Families. Not because I am commanded to Love my Neighbor, but because I can, am able to and it brings me Joy.
                      Last edited by Pushbutton2; 04-02-2020, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Swapped from 6.5G to 7.62x39. Shed a lil weight while I was at it. Can should make bail soon.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SAC View Post
                          Swapped from 6.5G to 7.62x39. Shed a lil weight while I was at it. Can should make bail soon.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

7.62x39 is a fantastic round for pigs, out of a short barrel.

Comment

Thermal hunt

I’ve got 1200 acres down south it’s some kitties and dogs giving my babies grief. I have the lodging and the ranch. Just need thermal guys to shoot

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick1095 View Post
                              I’ve got 1200 acres down south it’s some kitties and dogs giving my babies grief. I have the lodging and the ranch. Just need thermal guys to shoot

Ummm, ok!

Comment

Looking for experienced night shooter

You can probably tell I’m new to the sight trying to figure it out. I’m just looking for a few good experienced night shooters to come out and help eradicate bobcats and coyotes at my place before babies hit the ground

Comment

Working...
                                X