Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added 3 1911 magazines, and the 38spl brass is still available. Looking for 6mm 80-85gr bullets, 308 165-168gr bullets, 44mag 200-300gr jacketed bullets, 30/06 dies, or 44mag carbide dies.

Comment

Sent ya a text eric....

Ike

Comment

replied bud. Holding them for you

Comment

Anybody have any good deals on 45 acp bullets? Idc if there cast or plated etc. just cheap

Comment

Alpine has a good stock of powders and bullets. Even pistol. Didn't ask about primers.

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
              Anybody have any good deals on 45 acp bullets? Idc if there cast or plated etc. just cheap
              I usually pay around $45/500 at 10ring for friendswood cast bullets. But I found some at heavy metal bullets.com. ordered 1k and 1k 9mm. Paid like $137 with shipping. Took about 5 weeks but i got em in

Ike

Comment

I have 52 pieces of 100gr Hornady Interlok sp 257cal. I'd like to swap them for either the same in 117gr or similar construction in 308 165gr.

Comment

Wish I could help you Eric. The smallest I have is 175gr 30 cal. If you decide to sell your 257's, my partner at work is interested.

Comment

Pm sent Eric.

Comment

Sounds fair enough to me Michael. Ill let em sit here for a couple days. All your stuff is already in the trunk for Ike.

edit: SierraCharlie338, pm responded. Hornady's spoken for
                      Last edited by bluelund79; 04-28-2013, 12:35 PM.

Comment

My brother found (68) 85grn .243 bullets that we don't need. Would like to trade for small pistol primers, but I am open to other ideas.

Comment

I have 1,000 Remington #2 1/2 Large Pistol Primers that I would like to trade for an equal number of small pistol primers. I am in the RGV (Mission) & don't want to mail so would need express or FTF.

Comment

Redneck82

What kind of bullets are they?

Comment

Good to see you today Ike. Eric, I hope you enjoy your new toyz/gifts...

Comment

redneck82, payment sent, thank you. Michael, yours is inbound in the next couple minutes. Thanks again brother, next time I'm in that area, i'll let you know in advance.

Eric

Comment

Working...
                                X