Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking for a used set of RCBS full length die sets for .223 and 300 blackout of if there is a better set for the money please tell me! I'm new to reloading

Comment

I stopped into Gibsons in Weatherford yesterday for the first time in about 20 years. They had more powder and reloading supplies than I've seen in years.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
        I stopped into Gibsons in Weatherford yesterday for the first time in about 20 years. They had more powder and reloading supplies than I've seen in years.

Hey now Keith! Don't be giving away all the stash spots.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Hey now Keith! Don't be giving away all the stash spots.
          Never mind. They just sold out!

Comment

I have about 120 pieces of once fired various head stamp (RP and federal) 6mm rem brass.

I need

260 lapua brass
            110g tac tx bullets for the 300 blackout
            .264 140g berger hunting bullets
            .308 208g hornady amax bullets
            norma .300win mag brass
            H4831 or H4831sc powder

I can add money of course if needed. My 6mm got stolen so this brass is not doing me any good.

Comment

Midway has .264 140 grain nosler partitions in stock finally.

Comment

I have a 100ct Berger 6.5mm hunting vld 140gr

Would like to trade for the same thing in 130gr.

Comment

I have a NIB set of 7mm-08 RCBS dies that I would like to trade even up for gently used dies in .280 Rem. These have never been screwed into a press. You ship and I will ship. Any takers. Pm please.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Ttt

Comment

anyone have a Dillon 650 they want to part with.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                        anyone have a Dillon 650 they want to part with.

I'm looking for a 550 myself. It's past time to upgrade my Pro 1000!

Comment

have some tumbled 380 brass I would like to trade for 9mm, 243, or 223 with non crimped primers. probably a few hundred pieces. will get exact count if anyone is interested in a trade.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
                            I have a 100ct Berger 6.5mm hunting vld 140gr

Would like to trade for the same thing in 130gr.
                            I am just about to order some 130's. Would love to trade uou a box mid week next week when they get here

Comment

Does anyone reload 357 sig? I've got a one gallon bag of once fired Speer. I don't reload for it, so taking up space. I also have some once fired win 223 brass, probably 400 pcs if had to guess.

Also have a 250 count box of .224 50 gr vmax, and a 1lb can of H380 powder. Trying to make room on bench. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by trooperjd View Post
                                Does anyone reload 357 sig? I've got a one gallon bag of once fired Speer. I don't reload for it, so taking up space. I also have some once fired win 223 brass, probably 400 pcs if had to guess.

Also have a 250 count box of .224 50 gr vmax, and a 1lb can of H380 powder. Trying to make room on bench. Thanks
                                Pm sent on the 223 brass I'll take it. What do you reload for. I might have something to trade or I will buy outright.

Comment

Working...
                                X