Bigfoot Hunting Season in Oklahoma!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bigfoot Hunting Season in Oklahoma!!

All I want to know is will the tag be covered with my lifetime license? I am ready to go hunting!!!

Oklahoma Rep. files bill to establish Bigfoot hunting season

by Destiny Washington

Wednesday, January 20th 2021

OKLAHOMA CITY (KOKH) — A bill to establish a Bigfoot hunting season was introduced in Oklahoma Wednesday.

Representative Justin Humphrey wants Oklahoma Wildlife Commission to establish a Bigfoot hunting season.

Humphrey represents a large part of southeastern and south-central Oklahoma that is infamous for bigfoot sightings. They even host a bigfoot festival every year. This year's activities were canceled due to COVID-19.

"The Oklahoma Wildlife Conservation Commission shall promulgate rules establishing a Bigfoot hunting season. The Commission shall set annual season dates and create any necessary specific hunting licenses and fees". You can read the bill here.

If passed the bill would be effective November 1, 2021.

They have a Bigfoot festival in Evergreen Alabama and one of the creeks mentioned on “the town that loves Bigfoot” on Amazon Prime runs through our property. I was told the other day “If Squatch is keepin hogs off the property, leave him alone”!

I now know the truth about Squatch in Evergreen. My one uncle that owns Conecuh Sausage company uses all the wild hogs, beavers, old horses, and whatever else to maximize profits.

I’d be interested in purchasing the out of state license for Oklahoma if they do an orange exemption and you can drink whiskey whilst huntin.
    Last edited by Johnny44; 01-20-2021, 10:50 PM.

Comment

I know Mr. Humphrey. Pretty cool dude.

Now I'm not so sure bout his mental health though.

Comment

Just when you think you've heard it all........

I can see people in Eastern Oklahoma really getting into this. There's people over there that you'd never convince that they haven't seen big foot.

Comment

Good way to get all the inbred living Neanderthal’s out of the here pool.

This could go very bad in a hurry.

Comment

Only if they offer non resident tags

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have property in the mountains in OK. If someone were to tag a Bigfoot, someone would steal it before you could get it to the truck and sell it for meth money. Heck, they would probably steal the truck too!

Comment

If there so hard to find doesn’t that mean there’s not enough to shoot?

Comment

We would have heard of a coonarse recipe by now if there really was some around.

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                    If there so hard to find doesn’t that mean there’s not enough to shoot?
                    No, just look at how many black panthers are seen in Texas...............none killed.

Comment

You have to kill one to prove they exist. Oklahoma leading the way on science.

Comment

This sounds like a bad idea. No telling what will get shot by people dumb enough to go bigfoot hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by ceo View Post
                          you have to kill one to prove they exist. Oklahoma leading the way on science.
                          lol

Comment

They will have to do a survey in order to set bag limits, so people who are against it shouldn't get too upset!
                            It's going to be a long wait!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              Good way to get all the inbred living Neanderthal’s out of the here pool.

This could go very bad in a hurry.
                              I thought I saw him riding down the lease road in SW Arkansas 20 years ago on a Polaris 4 wheeler! I thought to myself no wonder they can't catch him! He's got a buggy now! Turned out to be just a lease member in a full gillie suit!

Comment

Working...
                              X