Thumper Needs Our Help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
    I’ll be out there shortly after lunch and will let you know if it arrives and thank you.
    Micheal
    There is a special place in heaven for you and all these folks helping. God bless you all.

Comment

It says it delivered, I hope it's not wet!!

if it worked then folks can choose from several shops in Magnolia for delivery.

Have a great day!

Comment

Originally posted by Dugie View Post
        It says it delivered, I hope it's not wet!!

if it worked then folks can choose from several shops in Magnolia for delivery.

Have a great day!

Man we gonna fatten him up if this works lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thumper Needs Our Help!!!

Dugie’s ordered delivered and Chris said it was perfect!

Your favorite restaurants delivered in Tomball, Magnolia, Montgomery, Bellville, & Brenham. Your order always arrives to your door fast and fresh. Local company operated out of Brenham.

Comment

Originally posted by BmacBmac1 View Post
            Dugie’s ordered delivered and Chris said it was perfect!

Your favorite restaurants delivered in Tomball, Magnolia, Montgomery, Bellville, & Brenham. Your order always arrives to your door fast and fresh. Local company operated out of Brenham.

Great news! We gonna keep Chris going now!

Comment

If y’all do order food for him, please, nothing spicy to include onions/chives and no cheese.

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                I’m heading his way tomorrow after and will take him a few meals. I will also see about getting something at the back door to put the food in when people drop off meals.

Micheal
                If you are not able to get a dorm fridge or something at the back door to hold food being delivered, I'll buy one and deliver it myself this weekend. Please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                  If you are not able to get a dorm fridge or something at the back door to hold food being delivered, I'll buy one and deliver it myself this weekend. Please let me know.

Unfortunately it is not possible. There is a place with a small cooler and to respect wishes, that is the most we can do. Thank you for offering and I know Thumper appreciates everyone’s kindness, generosity, and continued thoughts and prayers.

Micheal

Comment

A long way from you hit you have my prayers for now. Will keep an eye on meal train once posted.

Comment

I’m far but can contribute to someone close to cover food costs, or we can vac seal and freeze some crockpot meals that just have to be dumped in a crockpot and cooked. That’s what we’ve done for folks at church. Please let me know whats best

Comment

Very sorry to hear that Chris is ill! Prayers sent his way!

It is great seeing everyone willing to help out, but not surprising!

Let me know how I can help. I am about an hour and a half away, but I do not mind cooking meals for the week and delivering on a weekend. I cannot deliver every weekend though, but maybe we could work something out with a TBH express or something. I currently cook meals for my best friend's elderly mom and freeze them for the week. She can pop them in the microwave and have a home cooked meal in minutes. I could do half fresh and half frozen for the week or whatever is best for Chris. I love to cook and it is a destresser for me, so I certainly do not mind helping however y'all need me to. Just let me know.

Sadly, I am not on TBH much anymore due to work, so calling or texting me would be best. Four 0 Nine Seven 3 9 Two Six 3 Zero

Comment

i am to far north, but willing to donate when and what I can..

Comment

Pm me his address por favor

Comment

I’m in for donation for sure. Shooting you a PM

Comment

If you missed it follow this link, enter Chris's address from the meal train link and it will pull up @9 restaurants that deliver in his area.

You can order and specify a date and time, I entered the directions of placing the meal on the rail at the back/side door as requested and it worked.

It's pretty easy. Just put what you order back in the meal train link to keep the variety and avoid duplicates.

Comment

Working...
                                X