Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rutersville View Post
    My advice, don't get on "their" list.

By signing the forms you agree to granting them access to your home without cause or warrant.

No toy is worth that for me.
    Not true. If you have a CHL they can already assume you have a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by BigOh! View Post
      Considering the Climate currently, is there
      Anything I need to know or any advice I need to
      Make the process go as smoothly as possible??
      Is the Silencer Shop a solid choice still?
      I'm in the Houston area..
      I purchased the one shot individual trust using the kiosk at the silencer shop in Leander Tx. The manufacturer of my silencer recommended using the kiosk system to speed up the process.

Comment

my check was cashed 8-6 on my second can stamp came back friday used SS on both purchases they make it real easy!

Comment

Funny how you gota go through all this BS and (What does it take to VOTE?)

Comment

My last Suppressor took 31 days. But it was a form 1 for a 22 rifle.

Comment

I purchased my trust yesterday through the Trust Guru
              In Austin.. Duane at Waymore Silencers made everything
              Simple to understand and I'll be going there Hopefully by Saturday to complete the process.. Hes got limited inventory
              But I dont have a Budget so there's a few good options waiting
              For me , all I'm concerned with is decibel reduction... Thanks for all of the input... If anyone wants to look at his website
              And see what he has in inventory , suggestions would be greatly appreciated..30 cal cans only... Thanks..
              I’m a big fan of Jim Willi (Gun Trust Guru). He’ll take good care of you, and is very knowledgeable. He’s also a gun nut like a lot of us.

Comment

Leaning towards the Surefire Socom 762...
                Seems Top Shelf ..

Comment

Originally posted by Rutersville View Post
                  My advice, don't get on "their" list.

By signing the forms you agree to granting them access to your home without cause or warrant.

No toy is worth that for me.

The BS about giving up your 4th amendment is still getting spread around? It’s just flat out not true.

I hate to tell you, but you’re probably on a list just for being on a hunting forum.

Anyone who isn’t on some sort of list these days is probably someone who shouldn’t be trusted.

Comment

buy it now and start the clock !

I've been happy with this one
                    SILENCERCO OMEGA .300 W/ MOUNT

Comment

Leaning towards the Surefire Socom 762...
                      Seems Top Shelf ..
                      What are you planning to do with the can? Do you own a belt fed or a full auto? Also, surefire does a lot of things very well but suppressor qd's isn't one of them imo.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Okay surefire is bad got it, any suggestions?
                          As I ive said its going to be used for bolt guns mostly
                          .30 cal and under...

Comment

.30 cal and under...
                            Dead Air Nomad would be my vote. Standard if it will be run on some AR’s as well, probably Ti if it’s for hunting/long range only.

Comment

.30 cal and under...
                              Mostly bolt guns, with a little rapid fire AR stuff, and I only wanted to buy one can (maybe two)?
                              Whatever I got I'd get something with a rear thread in 1.375″x24 to give me a lot of mounting options down the road be it QD or direct thread.

I'd probably go with a Dead Air Nomad Ti or the Nomad LT if length/size and cost wasn't a concern. You will have to let the titanium Nomads cool after mag dumps but if you're not into that they're probably perfect for your use.

If cost was a concern I'd look into YHM options. Resonator/Resonator K will be impossible to beat for the price.

I don't buy Q products because KB and I just feel their products/marketing are lame.

Thunderbeast makes amazing cans long as you dont mind barrel length/caliber restrictions. They're also pricey.

OSS cans are pretty neat but if you're mostly shooting bolt guns a lot of their tech would be wasted.
                              Last edited by BigJimmyRustler; 01-22-2021, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgrizz27 View Post
                                Dead Air Nomad would be my vote. Standard if it will be run on some AR’s as well, probably Ti if it’s for hunting/long range only.
                                I just bought my first one and decided on the nomad.

Comment

Working...
                                X