Questions about Fredericksburg Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
    We live in Livingston so we will be driving south on 59, hitting 99, and then take 290. That seems to be the quickest route. We may take a more scenic route on the way home.

you do you but I would eat the extra 11 minutes and leave out on 190 and miss all the Houston crap!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
      you do you but I would eat the extra 11 minutes and leave out on 190 and miss all the Houston crap!
      Yah you may be right. I'll check that route.

Comment

Take 290 to Hwy 16. Turn left and take that into Kerrville. Turn right on 27 head down and Gibson’s will be on your left.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
          Take 290 to Hwy 16. Turn left and take that into Kerrville. Turn right on 27 head down and Gibson’s will be on your left.
          Thanks. We will check it out.

Comment

I like Fredericksburg.

Comment

We love driving the Willow City loop. We also like driving the dirt roads around the county. Just a very short drive from the bat cave is a restraunt that has good burgers.

Comment

Originally posted by 44magnum View Post
                We love driving the Willow City loop. We also like driving the dirt roads around the county. Just a very short drive from the bat cave is a restraunt that has good burgers.
                This must be the Alamo Springs burger joint that a ton of folks have recommended. We are definitely gonna try it out.

Comment

This must be the Alamo Springs burger joint that a ton of folks have recommended. We are definitely gonna try it out.
                  thats it

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                    Josh, don’t forget your mask. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    My wife and I were just in Fredericksburg and rented a cabin in the woods, I never wore a mask except in August E's restaurant. A lot of businesses have this (pic attached) on the doors as you walk in. Some of the employees I saw working in the different shops didn't have a mask on. It was great!

Also, you got to eat at August E!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tsnow View Post
                      My wife and I were just in Fredericksburg and rented a cabin in the woods, I never wore a mask except in August E's restaurant. A lot of businesses have this (pic attached) on the doors as you walk in. Some of the employees I saw working in the different shops didn't have a mask on. It was great!

Also, you got to eat at August E!!
                      Thanks. What kind of food do they serve?

Comment

Thanks. What kind of food do they serve?

It's fine dining and you will need a reservation. We had sushi apps. to start off with. I had the blackened Snapper and my wife had the Wild Rice stuffed Quail. They serve steaks, seafood, Lamb, Porkchop...

Comment

Originally posted by Tsnow View Post
                          It's fine dining and you will need a reservation. We had sushi apps. to start off with. I had the blackened Snapper and my wife had the Wild Rice stuffed Quail. They serve steaks, seafood, Lamb, Porkchop...

https://august-es.com/fine-dining/
                          Thanks. That might be a good Saturday evening option.

Comment

Working...
                          X