Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    My kinda day
    They’re stacked in there thick. You know where. Tailing and everything. Some big over slot fish too.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
      Them **** reds are thick again. I bet we threw back 30-35 redfish. Couldn’t find the trout. Reds everywhere.

What bay you in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Them **** reds are thick again. I bet we threw back 30-35 redfish. Couldn’t find the trout. Reds everywhere.

I sure wouldn’t be mad about that. Good work.

Comment

fish

At least you have a couple good eaters in there! Nice work.

Comment

What's is everyone's opinion on the surf forecast for Thursday? Tide movement isn't looking great.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
              Thanks guys. If yall hit gigem's place and see that Boatright pulled up to the shore other side of the jetties stop by and say hi.

Yeah I liked the rear rails on the old one which were great for hauling. I like the slick smooth deck on this one but I'm gonna have to put some deck anchors on or something because we make so many camping trips loaded down heavily, or Amistad with tripods and popups and all that. I saw a Boatright on 2cool with a raised console and really didn't like the way it looked but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it provides some good functionality for sure.

Is this where you park your boat?

Comment

Congrats Phillip! Great day there!

Comment

That’s the kind of problems I need!

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
                    Is this where you park your boat?

No sir, we know those guys in the blue cabin pretty well though. We're right here, trailer trash with two trucks parked out front.
                    Dropped pin
                    Near Matagorda County, TX
                    Attached Files

Comment

Forgive my ignorance but how do yall get trucks over there?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                        Forgive my ignorance but how do yall get trucks over there?
                        They take them over on barges.

Comment

Yeah, Im about ready to have a catching reds like Phillip and release em like David day

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            Yeah, Im about ready to have a catching reds like Phillip and release em like David day
                            That Filletzall is a game changer on cleaning reds.

Comment

That Filletzall is a game changer on cleaning reds.
                              So that's a good review then?

I really don't mind the cleaning part of a limit or two. With the meat haul in Arkansas two weeks ago and wife headed off shore this weekend. I got more fish than I can stand right now.

Just ready for a little drag peelin!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                So that's a good review then?

I really don't mind the cleaning part of a limit or two. With the meat haul in Arkansas two weeks ago and wife headed off shore this weekend. I got more fish than I can stand right now.

Just ready for a little drag peelin!
                                Yeah for fish like redfish, sheephead, drum, snapper you can't beat it. I actually don't mind keeping redfish now.

Comment

Working...
                                X