No announcement yet.

Costa Rica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump for a good guy and an awesome place.

Comment

Interested in rental info, wife and I are planning a trip to Costa Rica next year late spring.

Comment

interested as well, send me the details

Comment

PM me your emails and I’ll forward some info

Comment

Hell yeah I'm in! been wanting to fish Costa Rica for a while now just keep going to Cabo or the keys instead because im familiar with them! great gesture here fella.

Comment

Heading to down to the land of Pura Vida this week. I am hearing they are really starting to catch some good fish.
              Anyone need any additional info let me know

Comment

Heading to dominical wed....plan on hitting surf and mangroves...any recommended lures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was looking at a TEDtalk last week that noted CR as the #1 place on the globe to live. Yep, I need to check it out as I have heard many wonderful reports about the place. Thanks for the information.

Comment

Wow that's a nice looking place!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
                      Heading to dominical wed....plan on hitting surf and mangroves...any recommended lures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Our neighbor runs a mangrove kayak tour in Dominical. I will ask him and see if he has any recommendations.

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by tommy1005 View Post
                          Pm sent
                          Responded. Thank you sir

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                            Make sure that you secure that place well. Costa Rica is a nation of thieves. We were told not to leave anything within arm's reach of a window or it would be gone.
                            My Daughter went down to CR in October with 2 friends and 3 kids. On their last day all of their clothing was stolen plus a Camera I had loaned her. The American owner offered to refund the estimated costs to replace the clothing and camera. She never received a cent.
                            That type of thing is far from being restricted to Costa Rica.

Comment

please pm me details on rates, wont need guide just a place to stay when not surfing

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
                                please pm me details on rates, wont need guide just a place to stay when not surfing
                                PM sent

Comment

Working...
                                X