• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
    F250
    Quit drinking
    Mix match Camo brands

Can I keep my ween card?
    Most soccer moms around my area drive F250's for grocery getters. The HD trucks that actually get used are RAM's.

Comment

I always thought manly men didn’t care enough to worry about what other people thought or drove.

Comment

You still wear camo, bro?

Comment

If you get butthurt enough to post the question on an internet forum 98% full of men, then you may not like the answer. Most of the comments are in-jest; heck, its a "campfire" if we can't razz our buddies about drinking feminine alcohol, shooting inferior bows, driving the wrong brand or wearing the wrong camo, then we might as well rename it to "The Bowsite".....

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
            If you get butthurt enough to post the question on an internet forum 98% full of men, then you may not like the answer. Most of the comments are in-jest; heck, its a "campfire" if we can't razz our buddies about drinking feminine alcohol, shooting inferior bows, driving the wrong brand or wearing the wrong camo, then we might as well rename it to "The Bowsite".....
            I think your sarcasm detector was turned off I ain't butthurt, cause that would not be hetro at all

Comment

I got nothing

Comment

Originally posted by droebuck View Post
                Most soccer moms around my area drive F250's for grocery getters. The HD trucks that actually get used are RAM's.
                Sounds like you’re in one of them non-manly areas then.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Just say no to white claws, Zima, white rimmed sunglasses and skinny jeans..
                  And no Traeger pellet anything
                  Gotta get a stick burner or go hungry

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    I got nothing
                    That's funny right there, Man.

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
                    Sounds like you’re in one of them non-manly areas then.
                    Dangit, theres areas to stay out of too??

Comment

Truck brand doesn’t count but you get bonus points for taking your wife’s minivan hunting and returning it to her without getting in trouble.

It’s not so much what you drink but can you handle it like a man should or are you the average run of the mill jackass after a few drinks?

Any idiot with money can say “I shoot a ______ bow”, but can the idiot actually shoot it well?

Finally, if you are man enough to make your own decisions without TBH, Fox News, or Twitter telling you what they should be, you’re ahead of 95% of the morons out there.

Comment

I usually just run the scenario by my boyfriend. He's a good judge of these things.

Comment

Sorry I can't hear y'all over the sound of slurpin' D in the back of my Subaru

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post

Comment

That escalated quickly.

Comment

Pretty much where I figured this thread would end up

Comment

Working...
                                X