Victure Trail Camera Reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by menglert View Post
    Pulled the pictures from mine this weekend and I'm not impressed with the picture quality. They are very grainy/blurry unless the deer are only inches away. Night time pics are almost worthless. This is from the HC200 model, link in the original post.

The Campark I have which is about the same price takes much better pics.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk
    Great,
    I just got one of the HC200's in the mail but ain't liking the sound of this.....
    good thing it's an Amazon purchase. I can send it back if it doesn't pass the sniff test.
    Last edited by DaveC; 10-14-2019, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
      Great,
      I just got one of the HC200's in the mail but ain't liking the sound of this.....
      good thing it's an Amazon purchase. I can send it back if it doesn't pass the sniff test.
      Here are some examples from the HC200.Click image for larger version

Name:	Victure1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	24595672Click image for larger version

Name:	Victure2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	24595673

Comment

Here are some examples from the HC200.[ATTACH]976109[/ATTACH][ATTACH]976110[/ATTACH]

Oh boy, looks like I'll need to mount it inside the feed pen .

It's headed to the lease or Amazon come Wednesday.
        Looks Like I need to set it up in the backyard and let the dogs do some sorties overnight to see what I think.

Comment

Yea the feeder is only about 12 yds away in those pics...Over 3000 pics and the only ones that I could really make out were of deer right up next to the camera.

Comment

Yea the feeder is only about 12 yds away in those pics...Over 3000 pics and the only ones that I could really make out were of deer right up next to the camera.

We’ll I’m gonna gamble on it as I’m making a lease run tomorrow morning and wanted another camera on a secondary feeder at one of my spots.
            Sort of a backup camera.

I set mine out in the backyard and took decent enough pics of the dogs and a cat running by. Both day and night pics.
            One of the customer reviews states this only a 5mp camera, not a 12 as advertised- the pics i took are fine for a 5mp camera and zoomed on just fine.
            I would send yours back asap. I think you got a dud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The best cheap camera I have come across are the $38 dollar Tascos at WallyWorld.
              There is a cheaper version of the Tasco. But, the $38 one works well for the money. I was in a pinch and bought a couple. They have not given me any issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                The best cheap camera I have come across are the $38 dollar Tascos at WallyWorld.
                There is a cheaper version of the Tasco. But, the $38 one works well for the money. I was in a pinch and bought a couple. They have not given me any issues.

Funny enough I bought one of those varieties a few years ago snd returned it pronto due to failing the backyard test. Maybe they’ve improved them since then.

Comment

I finally got some deer pictures to show the picture quality of this 16 MP camera. I had to reduce the sensitivity to low or I got tons of false picture in this exact spot. As you can see, the grass is mowed so there's nothing to cause the blank pictures.
                  I did have to reduce the pictures for them to post from my computer. On a side note, It's been so long since I posted pictures from my computer that I almost couldn't remember how. LOL I have been posting them from my phone for years now.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Looks good enough to me.

I don’t see a way to reduce the sensitivity of the HC200, hopefully that won’t plague me.

As far as posting pics, I’ve gotten lazy and will just take pics of the laptop screen and post those [emoji851].

Comment

Look great to me. Wondering now if I don't have the resolution set to low on my 12 mp or if it's really just a dud. Have to check...

Comment

Mine does have some false triggers also but only on hot afternoons so it wasn't too bad.

Comment

I bought the Lightning Deal cam. I set it up in my office today and it worked great. Took a pic every 5 minutes like it was supposed to do. Make sure you follow the directions to set it up and format the SD card. It had a few more steps then my other cameras.

Comment

I have one that is sitting at the house, but haven't put it in the field yet.

Comment

The pics I posted are at maximum resolution of 16 MB, 2 pictures per trigger and also a 30 second video at the same time.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                                The pics I posted are at maximum resolution of 16 MB, 2 pictures per trigger and also a 30 second video at the same time.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
                                Mine came from the factory set on 5 MP. I changed it to 16 MP and it worked great.

Comment

Working...
                                X