Originally posted by Buck Smacker View Post
      Anybody in the stand today?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
      I'm not I'm a week day hunter.

Comment

Anybody in the stand today?

Had to head south, but might pop something down there if I have time. Deer didn't move until around 6:30 last night in my neighborhood, not sure why they are nocturnal already.

Comment

Does anyone else use deercast app?

Yes...surprisingly it has been fairly accurate in my opinion. I don't base all my decisions when or not to hunt on the app. I hunt when I can regardless of what it says.

Comment

Any bucks hit the ground. Anybody know when secondary rut may hit?

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyO View Post
              Yes...surprisingly it has been fairly accurate in my opinion. I don't base all my decisions when or not to hunt on the app. I hunt when I can regardless of what it says.
              Same here. I'm headed out tomorrow morning. Says conditions are Great. I'll report how accurate it is, hopefully with a LDP!

Comment

Young buck just stopped for a drink and kept on moving

Comment

Same here. I'm headed out tomorrow morning. Says conditions are Great. I'll report how accurate it is, hopefully with a LDP!

At least you saw something. I don't hunt at GV, but it seems like things have been pretty tough out there.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefLA3 View Post
                    Any bucks hit the ground. Anybody know when secondary rut may hit?

Call the game warden and see when they have it scheduled.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
                      Bucks are chasing does today. 2 small bucks almost ran a doe right into my lap.

It's cold and rainy now. I'm hoping the deer will start moving again soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Turnkey View Post
                        Bucks are chasing does today. 2 small bucks almost ran a doe right into my lap.

It's cold and rainy now. I'm hoping the deer will start moving again soon.
                        Of course when i have to work

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post

Can you ever answer a question seriously? The sarcasm and misinformation gets old.

Telling someone to call a TPWD game warden when it’s the USACE office that sets the rut schedule for Grapevine? You’re the reason we’re losing Grapevine hunting in 2019.

Comment

Would you say the flooding helped or hurt the hunting out there this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                              Can you ever answer a question seriously? The sarcasm and misinformation gets old.

Telling someone to call a TPWD game warden when it’s the USACE office that sets the rut schedule for Grapevine? You’re the reason we’re losing Grapevine hunting in 2019.
                              Are they shutting down the vine next year?!

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post

Nyuk nyuk nyuk!

Comment

Working...
                                X