No announcement yet.

Lets see your lease rides..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here’s mine. As to the “why an SUV” question, price definitely played a factor, but mainly as a duck hunter I like to be able to keep my gear and my dog dry and warm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by whitecrow View Post
      Serious question....why do most seem to prefer an SUV of some sort for a lease buggy? It seems a pain to get dead animals into and carrying alfalfa inside one is truly a mess. Maybe there's more to choose from than small pickups? Not a fan of a hitch haul on the back for carrying dead dear either, can't deal with 40 lbs of dust on my deer.

The price was right when presented with the opportunity. I leave the receiver basket on the front and feeder on the back. . Way easier to load a deer than any pickup. That being said, I would prefer a pickup for the payload capacity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
        We have a tahoe and a pickup. We pit the rack on front of the tahoe to eliminate dust.
        ^^^^^^^^^
        Plus no dust on your equipment back-and-forth carry 20 bags of corn easily inside out of the weather all the time wet or dry

Comment

Originally posted by whitecrow View Post
          Serious question....why do most seem to prefer an SUV of some sort for a lease buggy? It seems a pain to get dead animals into and carrying alfalfa inside one is truly a mess. Maybe there's more to choose from than small pickups? Not a fan of a hitch haul on the back for carrying dead dear either, can't deal with 40 lbs of dust on my deer.
          It was just what he bought that ran good and was cheap. Back in the 90's I used Samurais because they were dirt cheap..who knew they would ever cost as much as they do now. When I was into rock crawling back then, they were practically throw a ways. Pickups always seem to be more expensive but I agree that SUV's can suck. I had troopers, suburbans, explorers and they were just cheap and they sucked when loading game and cant back up to a feeder and stand on it to put corn in
          Last edited by brushtrooper; 07-31-2021, 08:17 PM.

Comment

[ATTACH]1057404[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
            X