Migrant Caravan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Migrant Caravan

What is going to happen with this? Seems like a huge mess. Is it legit or funded by Americans?

It's didn't just happen to happen a couple days before voting started.

Comment

I don't know the answers, but this wave of "homeless immigrants" sure are dressed in nice clothes, with nice shoes and backpacks.

Comment

One of the organizers was arrested in Hondura's or Guatemala. He's an American from California with ties to a group for open borders.

My guess is it is Political and funded by a left wing group.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
          One of the organizers was arrested in Hondura's or Guatemala. He's an American from California with ties to a group for open borders.

I feel there is funding coming from somewhere. Too many "poor ,distressed" people to have enough food & water to to that. I just hope it gets stopped before they cross over.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post

You can bet it's funded by Open Society Foundation. The organization that Soros has pumped over $32billion into.

This organization should be considered a terroristic group, by definition.

Comment

George Soros has done plenty enough to be tried/convicted on treason for trying to overthrow the U.S. Government and plenty guilty enough for hangin'!! Should have all his assets seized and added to the gubment coffers...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                George Soros has done plenty enough to be tried/convicted on treason for trying to overthrow the U.S. Government and plenty guilty enough for hangin'!! Should have all his assets seized and added to the gubment coffers...
                Totally agree!

Comment

Most illegals try to come over in the spring (better weather). I'm sure it's just coincidental that they are coming at this time.

"A country that cannot control its borders is not a nation".

Ronald Reagan

Comment

Have you ever tried to organize a party for like 50 people?

Can you imagine scaling that up to several thousand, and make it mobile? Where are these people eating, what are they eating? The kids, do they have baby food, formula? What if they get tired and cant walk anymore? What about bathrooms or showers? Water? Is it clean, do they have camelbacks to put it in? Where are they sleeping?

Comment

I saw an article that showed how fast thery are moving (per news sources), and these distressed and starving migrants are walking over 24 hrs a day. I also saw a video on Instagram of some jefès handing out money as people walked by.

Comment

I read this morning it's up to 7000 people. What state are they heading to? I saw last week that most of them were planning to go to the California border.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                          Have you ever tried to organize a party for like 50 people?

Can you imagine scaling that up to several thousand, and make it mobile? Where are these people eating, what are they eating? The kids, do they have baby food, formula? What if they get tired and cant walk anymore? What about bathrooms or showers? Water? Is it clean, do they have camelbacks to put it in? Where are they sleeping?
                          Stop asking racist questions!

Funny that people can't see through this.

Comment

Illegal invasion, brought to you by Soros, Obama, Ted Kennedy, and Juan McCain and the rest of the Democrat Party.

Comment

Originally posted by Patton View Post
                              I saw an article that showed how fast thery are moving (per news sources), and these distressed and starving migrants are walking over 24 hrs a day. I also saw a video on Instagram of some jefès handing out money as people walked by.
                              Walking over 24 hrs a day??? How does that work

Comment

Working...
                              X