Which .380

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which .380

The Bersa .380 or Sig Sauer 290 in .380 . Sig is DA only with long trigger pull and reset Bersa is DA/SA. A backup carry would be the purpose. Any real life experience or suggestion. Not interested in other makes at this time.

Thanks

I’m gonna pretend I didn’t read the last sentence and tell you , why buy a 380 when you could go with the p365 for the same size and have 11-13 rounds of 9mm

My first piston was a Bersa thunder 380. Really liked it.

Comment

I like the Sig but also the S&W M&P for a little less money being a backup.

Comment

I’d go Sig. mainly bc I have the 238. I recently bought it and love it. I had the SW m&p and it was the crappiest shooting pistol ever. Gave it away.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
          I’d go Sig. mainly bc I have the 238. I recently bought it and love it. I had the SW m&p and it was the crappiest shooting pistol ever. Gave it away.
          Shield or bodyguard?

Comment

Main carry is a 1911 or if feeling tired a Glock 19. As stated this is a backup.

Comment

I had and sold a bersa 380. Wish I had it back.

“There's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

I have a 938, a 238 and a 42 and 43. I like the Glocks better than the Sigs.

I also have the CW9, CW40, and CM40...still prefer the Glocks
                Last edited by Shinesintx; 04-18-2019, 04:13 PM.

Comment

I have owned a Bersa and also a SIG P290RS in 9mm. Got my CHL with the Bersa and regret selling it because I it was very easy to shoot accurately. The Sig took some practice to learn the trigger pull and obviously had much more snap to it being 9mm. Never had a problem with either but I'll pick up another Bersa at some point just to have one.
                  Last edited by TexaRican; 04-18-2019, 05:03 PM.

Comment

I've never had a Bersa but did have a 290RS 9mm and didn't like the trigger.
                    I have fired a P250 with DAO trigger and liked it very much. Not sure if it comes in 380.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

TCP due to the larger trigger guard.

Comment

If your main carry is a 1911, The SIG 238 would be a good backup choice. I have both the 938 and the 238, but prefer the 238, because it is a true "front pocket" size gun. The 938 is a 9mm, and is also physically a little larger, both in width and length.

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
                          TCP due to the larger trigger guard.
                          Great pistol .
                          Doesn’t get any love

Comment

I'd get a Sig 238 over either of the guns you listed.

I have the 238 and the 365. Both are great guns for carry.

Comment

Originally posted by Grulla View Post
                              Great pistol .
                              Doesn’t get any love
                              Yelp and I also carry a p365 on occasion. In dress slacks the TCP is a lot more comfortable and concealable than the 365 though

Comment

Working...
                              X