No announcement yet.

Active shooter or shooters in Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrible act of violence that innocent people/Americans have suffer for.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
      I wonder how many of the over 500 injured were trampled? That much panic and chaos in a crowd that size is often deadly.
      Good point.

Comment

Either hand cranked or bumpfire type device.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
          I kinda have to agree, I really don't see much use for assault weapons
          But I do own one .
          whats exactly is an "assault weapon"?

Comment

Can someone post a picture of what a hand crank device would look like?

I'm envisioning like a gatling gun with a crank?

Comment

Very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by czechgrubworm View Post
                Just wow. I keep trying to post what I feel about the shooting and keep erasing it cause there really are no words. Prayers for the families and loved ones. And remember to remind yourself not to live in fear. It's becoming easier to not want to travel and go and see things because of this hectic world, but we are not designed to live in fear, and hide in our houses and be afraid of our next steps. We have got to stop turning on one another period and turn to God and rest in him more remember this 2 Timothy 1:7 For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control. And many many other scriptures of not living in fear. Keep your head on walk in power, love, and self control. Non of us know when our last day will be so hold your loved ones tight, and know even in this crazy hectic time God still has your back. Spiritually speaking keep reminding the enemy of his future, when he starts to attack remind him of his future , he knows what it is he knows it's coming for him. He's doing all he can to darken people's hearts- the enemy is working to kill steal and destroy lives. The more panic and chaos he can create in people's hearts and in the world the more he can influence people to question their faith the more we are giving power to the enemy and will continue to see his works . Then the more of his works we will continue to witness and continue to live in confusion and fear. I pray boldly in Jesus that we can start to fix our eyes on the Lord and bring him back to the focal point of America and proclaim how he sees and feels about us and not how society sees us. To see more of HIM and his works. How did America become so dark. It's easy. They took God out of everything and replaced it with man. I do not have my faith in man. In God we trust.

Well said! Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post

exactly that.

Reading a lot of similiar opinions that state some sort of belt fed/drum hand crank..

Comment

Prayers for all the victims and their families and friends. I'm really fed up with this crap!

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                      I kinda have to agree, I really don't see much use for assault weapons
                      But I do own one .
                      This is how it starts. Take them away from people that are responsible citizens and let the bad guys have them yea ok!! So now your saying take them away and the bad guys won’t have them as well right? Wake up these people only hit where there is gun free zones they are cowards period!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LuBowhunter View Post
                        But makes you question how he got his hands on a full auto? Legally? Illegal? Was it a true full auto weapon or did he modify semi gun into Full Auto?
                        Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                        So, did he mod the weapons? Did someone else mod the weapons for him? .
                        Criminals don't spend $25,000 and wait 10 months after asking the federal government pretty please to let them convert their semi guns to full-auto.

Just need a machine shop and an hour of free time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdR7rEuLrvE

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                          whats exactly is an "assault weapon"?
                          It's one of those that you shoot flies with table salt

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post

Google Gatcrank. I can't do it at work

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                            Either hand cranked or bumpfire type device.
                            Most likely this. I'm leaning hand crank.

But it isn't impossible for rate of fire to change on FA depending on ammo, lube etc.

I'm with JT, what motivates a man of his age to all the sudden decide to kill a bunch of innocents? I'm leaning ANTIFA, but of course that is what I want it to be so I'm biased in my opinion there.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              exactly that.

Reading a lot of similiar opinions that state some sort of belt fed/drum hand crank..
                              oh ok, thought maybe was something else I was not familiar with.

Comment

Originally posted by stxcowboy View Post
                                Could you hear a ak 47 over the music and over 300 yards away been over 25 yrs since I was around a ak47 but I don't think you could hear it on the videos, I'm thinking something bigger
                                From the audio I've heard, sounded slot like an m60 to me, or a SAW

Comment

Working...
                                X