Tragic News "Woody"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tragic News "Woody"

I hate to post this. I am still in shock.

I got a call late last night from Billy (BmacBmac1), it seems we have lost another Brother. Kevin Duncan (Woody) here to his TBH friends lost his life yesterday on Lake Livingston.

Kevin took Sandy and I fishing earlier this summer on his new pontoon boat and we had a fantastic time. He was a guest on our Brady deer lease several times over the last couple of years. Kevin and I shot a lot of carp on the lakes around Houston over the last seven or eight years. He as an accomplished outdoorsman (the king of Livingston white bass). We were suppose to go dove hunting two weeks from now, and I was really looking forward to it.

More than that, he was a great friend. He was one of the kindest, and most soft spoken guys you would ever want to meet. I never heard him raise his voice. He was very committed to his family. They went through a rough financial patch a while back and you never heard him complain. He had a awesome sense of humor and an infectious laugh. Those of you who never got to meet him, missed out.

A couple of years ago he got serious about his health and lost a ton of weight. I believe he was 49 years old.

He often partticipate in the 3-D shoots around the Houston area with Billy, Doug, and his other close friends.

He didn't post up a ton here, and most often in the trad forum. He tended to read and stay out of most of the controversy. Just and all around nice guy. He will be missed.

I know there is nothing really to say that makes it better. I don't know of a thing we can do, or if the family is in need of anything.

We have lost way too many of our TBH family. I bought one of the memorial shirts earlier this year. If we ever do another one, Kevin Duncan should be included...he was one of us.

Prayers up for Kevin, his wife Debbie, and their family. RIP my friend.

Prayers to the family. Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Sad...

Prayers up

Comment

Prayers sent been a rough year on tbh. Not trying to pry but was he in an accident?

Comment

Dang I'm sorry to hear it. Didn't know him, but still sad. I'll keep his family and friends in my prayers. If they need any help with expenses I'd be happy to pitch in what I can.

Comment

Sorry to hear this -- let is know what we can do to help his family out at this difficult time....

Comment

So sorry to read this, I didnt know him but hate to hear about a good man passing. Prayers sent for family and friends.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

My prayers up for Woody and his family - way too young to go.

Comment

Dang, prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Goodness....more sad news for the TBH family. Prayers...

Comment

Comment

That hurts. Rest in Peace, sir. To all his friends and family, I'm sorry for your loss.

Comment

Working...
                              X