Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol!!

Comment

I finally grew enough chili pequins to try this. I let them air dry while I was collecting them, I then put them on the pellet grill and smoked them at 200° until they were dry. Ground them and it’s really good, plenty hot with a touch of smoky flavor, a little goes a long way!

Comment

Originally posted by bowmansdad View Post
        I finally grew enough chili pequins to try this. I let them air dry while I was collecting them, I then put them on the pellet grill and smoked them at 200° until they were dry. Ground them and it’s really good, plenty hot with a touch of smoky flavor, a little goes a long way!
        That sounds good. We're going through it pretty fast so I'm probably going to have to make some more soon. Might put them on the smoker a little bit

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Comment

Chew-

Does your jalapeno shake still have a jalapeno flavor or just spicy/hot?

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
            Chew-

Does your jalapeno shake still have a jalapeno flavor or just spicy/hot?
            Very good jalapeno flavor

Comment

Originally posted by bowmansdad View Post
              I have been doing just the regular dry pequins ground up but need to try smoking them...

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Very good jalapeno flavor

Thanks man. This sounds great.

Comment

I'm in fire just watching these pics, but I think it's a great idea. Especially if you have a dryer.

Comment

My 37yo gut doesn't handle this stuff like my 21yo gut did. I'll be ****ting fire for 3 days at a time and I'm looking forward to it!

Comment

Made a small batch yesterday from 15 Serrano peppers and 4 Ghost peppers. Its just a little hot.

Comment

We made pretty much same thing last week but added coarse sea salt in the ninja whenever we ground it up. Turned out really good.

Comment

Nice job!! I need to try this

Comment

Gonna have to try this!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              All finished. Even doing this outside and taking precautions with the wind and wearing gloves my nose is still on fire a little bit. The stuff is going to taste great.
                              How many peppers did you use to make that much seasoning????

Comment

Originally posted by NBK75 View Post
                                How many peppers did you use to make that much seasoning????

Comment

Working...
                                X