Don’t know if this is BS or not...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don’t know if this is BS or not...

... but it is unsettling nonetheless. I don’t trust that four eyed freak. He’s been a ruthless, manipulative, evil ***** for decades. Just because he dresses like Mr. Rogers, doesn’t mean he isn’t Machiavellian.

I’ve come to realize that he just might be as bad as bad gets

Comment

This individual and people like him are dangerous because cool aid drinkers buy into his new world order crap never realizing they will be victims themselves.

Comment

I have doubts as to the validity of the video.

Maybe yes, maybe no but (supposedly) why was Bill Gates giving the CIA medical information almost 20 years ago?

Things that make you go hmmmmm.....

Comment

Four-eyed freak?

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
            I have doubts as to the validity of the video.

Maybe yes, maybe no but (supposedly) why was Bill Gates giving the CIA medical information almost 20 years ago?

Things that make you go hmmmmm.....
            Agreed...…….does not really look like Gates and moreover does not even sound like him. I don't trust his philanthropy motives with vaccines, but the video is skeptical at best in my opinion.

Comment

The add at the end of video has his vaccines reducing child hood deaths from 9% to 4%. A 5% increase in the survival rate, which is good(if true). But I thought his big grip was world over population ????.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                  bingeaux!!!:d

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post

The add at the end of video has his vaccines reducing child hood deaths from 9% to 4%. A 5% increase in the survival rate, which is good(if true). But I thought his big grip was world over population ????.

His philosophy is that people have more babies because the more kids you have the higher percentage that they (1 or more)will survive and grow to adulthood ie the parents don’t outlive their kids. In response to this his research indicates that healthier babies (families) have a better chance at survival therefore by helping them stay/be healthy via vaccine then people
                    Will have fewer children therefore reducing the population growth

It all sounds good right? The real problem is the microchip implant to “ensure everyone has their vaccinations” and the chip also carries your med records.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The major thing that gives validity to the subject for me is there is an undisputable established fact this rich non-doctored computing guru is involved in the medical world for some reason.

Comment

Did a great job of simulating a 2005 video from a training or conference room or it is a real video from 2005. Audio is not what you would expect from 2005 conference room. Primary speaker is too clean, secondary speaker is using personal mic notice it is clean from sound of or echo of first mic. Whatever you believe about Gates is no affront to me but I call fake on the video/audio combination.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                          The major thing that gives validity to the subject for me is there is an undisputable established fact this rich non-doctored computing guru is involved in the medical world for some reason.
                          This is what bothers me the most.

We can all debate the validity of the video, but you can’t debate his ties with the WHO and vaccines.

Comment

Working...
                          X