Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    That makes no sense.

And they are STILL inflating the death numbers drastically.

Flu deaths down 50,000 on the year, heart disease, cancer, and pneumonia deaths ALL down drastically on the year................................
    They have inflated the C-19 deaths. I think the lack of reported Flu deaths is some have been counted as C-19 deaths and the lock down also prevented a good number of Flu cases.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
      1.0 % seems pretty high from what I've read.
      Based on my interactions with one of my city’s regional hospitals, COVID-19 numbers are skewed. Hospitals are being asked to report ALL of the following causes of death as COVID-19 related, whether the patient tests positive or not: SARS, MERS, heart attack, stroke, and all complications due to diabetes.

But even knowing this, deaths from COVID-19 are still tracking relatively closely to influenza deaths. If you don’t believe me, check out the influenza pandemic of 2018. Most CDC reports of flu deaths reflect a 10-year average reflecting the MEAN (both high and low years) which tells you very little about how high a “high” year can be. With time, COVID-19 reports will reflect these same averages and come down a bit (novel year is always highest), just like every other Corona virus has done. Yep, it’s true. Corona viruses have been around as long as, oh, I’d say...the Flu.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
        Numbers are only low because we didn't run out of hospital beds and ventilators. jmo

Another observation, the CDC said masks don't work only because they/we didn't have any at that time, supply was zero. Now that we have a supply of masks, presto they work.
        You are more right than you know. With the exception of certain “hot spots” (NYC being the obvious one), the number of COVID-19 cases being admitted to hospitals has fallen short—far short—of that for which the government told them to be prepared. This means that not only are hospitals losing revenue in all other areas of patient services (with surgery centers and emergency departments being their mainstay revenue generators) they are also falling far below the revenue numbers they were told COVID would generate (so revenue projections will AGAIN need to be revised downward). Of course, the large hospital systems you find in most large urban cities will get through this, but what about your smaller rural hospitals that are struggling to begin with? They’ll start dropping like flies again. What will those rural communities do then?

Comment

I’m sure there are a ton of folks that died with Covid19 and not from it.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
            They have inflated the C-19 deaths. I think the lack of reported Flu deaths is some have been counted as C-19 deaths and the lock down also prevented a good number of Flu cases.

All of the things I mentioned are being classified as Covid deaths, to inflate the numbers and scare people. This virus is no worse than others we’ve seen before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X