No announcement yet.

General Flynn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its the media, combined with a lot of people that wont/cant look at things objectively.

Let’s remember how this all started: The principal evidence that prompted the FBI to open the overall investigation into Trump has been definitively determined to be the Steele dossier. We now know, based on recently disclosed footnotes in the Horowitz report, that the dossier was discredited by its own sources and may even have been deliberate Russian disinformation. After receiving this information, the FBI’s top brass — even after learning that the dossier was paid for by the Democratic National Committee and the Hillary Clinton campaign — opened a broad investigation into Trump and his campaign.

DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz found 17 violations of policy and procedure in the initiation of the investigation of Trump’s campaign. Former special counsel Robert Mueller’s report found no evidence of any Trump-Russia collusion. And yet much of the media coverage of all this has been so riddled with bias that, in a recent poll, 53 percent still believe Trump colluded with the Russians to win the 2016 presidential election.

Yet it has been proven that it was the DNC colluding to take out Donald.

Comment

LUNATIC LAWLESS "JUDGE" EMMIT SULLIVAN ENLISTS HIS OWN PRIVATE PROSECUTOR TO PRESS CASE AGAINST FLYNN;
      CONSIDERS IMPOSING HIS OWN CHARGES OF PERJURY AND CONTEMPT ON FLYNN

Comment

Originally posted by pedernal View Post
        the main stream media is obviously a huge problem. With out getting outed or prosecuted, our politicians (both sides ) have been running amok for more than a decade if not 2 or 3.

**** is out of control and there is little that can be done. Gov handouts buy votes so it is impossible to vote them out. The issues with the general flynn ordeal are just a small sample of what the swamp considers normal business.

Sad part is even leaders in the upper tiers of the armed forces are so politically affiliated that there is little to no chance that there would be back lash towards politicians from the pentagon side. We are screwed imho.
        ^^^^^^^^^^reality folks^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

OPEN MEMORANDUM To: Barack Hussein Obama From: Sidney Powell www.SidneyPowell.com Date: May 13, 2020 Re: Your Failure to Find Precedent for Flynn Dismissal Regarding the decision of the Department of Justice to dismiss charges against General Flynn, in your recent call with your a

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by planomustang View Post
            LUNATIC LAWLESS "JUDGE" EMMIT SULLIVAN ENLISTS HIS OWN PRIVATE PROSECUTOR TO PRESS CASE AGAINST FLYNN;
            CONSIDERS IMPOSING HIS OWN CHARGES OF PERJURY AND CONTEMPT ON FLYNN

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ecution-256509
            I was always under the impression the defendant was able to change his plea at anytime during a trial. So would this mean that anyone who pleads not guilty then agrees to a deal with the prosecution during the trial will automatically have perjury charges added to them now? Amazing how Judges can make up their own laws as they see fit.

Comment

I hope Durham reads that Sidney Powell piece. That should be a slam dunk for prosecution of parties involved- all the work is done and laid out.

Comment

Trump should pardon him now before this crooked Judge has a chance to damage him and this administration anymore. I would make him the head of the FBI.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                  Trump should pardon him now before this crooked Judge has a chance to damage him and this administration anymore. I would make him the head of the FBI.
                  You have to have already been convicted to receive a pardon.

Comment

Supposedly FBI director Ray has asked for a review of the Flynn investigation.

Comment

Is Wray still trying to prosecute?

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                        [emoji106]....a liberal meltdown like never seen before.

Comment

When she was put I n that role I was thrilled. She’s a firecracker and quick on her feet. Going to be great!

Comment

Working...
                          X