Corona Attacks Organs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by glen View Post
    I will tell you from working at the hospital in one of the largest homeless populations in the Nation. Homeless people tend have immune systems than the rest of the population. I have ran no tests or numbers. This is from sitting in a ER when virus and illness hits.
    Which is why isolation/quarantine is not the answer.

Comment

I will tell you from working at the hospital in one of the largest homeless populations in the Nation. Homeless people tend have immune systems than the rest of the population. I have ran no tests or numbers. This is from sitting in a ER when virus and illness hits.
      This sentence is missing an operand:

greater than?
      equal to?
      less than?

Comment

They are crazy like a fox

“ crazy like a fox", it means that their behavior appears to be insane or nonsensical at first glance, but there's actually something very clever and subtle to it that's working toward their interests in unexpected ways.”

And will get the last laugh in our reticule dependence on operand of course
        Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 05-20-2020, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X