Active shooter or shooters in Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
    Muzzle flash coming from a closed window.... reflection maybe?
    That's what is weird for sure. Nothing makes sense.

Comment

I thought reflection too. But of what??? Can’t be of the 32nd floor.... doesn’t match the sign below it.... no cop cars on scene.... definitely needs to be investigated. But if you can’t open the windows, and that one isn’t broken, then it wasn’t gun fire coming from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Only reflecting off a single window on a tower of nothing but windows?

Comment

Devils advocate. Ok so let's assume the 4th floor videos are true, and there are multiple out there now so that may not be a stretch! What's the story? Second shooter?

Comment

Wow I just watched the videos- hard to believe but it's clearly showing firing from a lower floor.

This whole thing makes no sense and I don't believe anything I'm hearing reported!!

Comment

I wonder if the 4th floor room has been investigated, surely it has. There is ways of removing sections of glass without busting a window, right? If someone wanted to be stealthy thats one way to do it. One obvious hide and another not so?

I realize that is very conspiracy theorist-esque but nothing is adding up.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                Wait. You're telling me that todays journalist are more credible than Facebook?
                You are joking right? You think Facebook posts are news. You think what “shows up in your feed is news?? You think Rachel Madow, Bill Mahr or Sean Hannity are news? That’s all opinion. Are you willing to say that Jason Aldean fans stole wallets and phones from the dead and wounded?

Comment

Watch the one called a second angle of the person videoing while driving by on the street
                  They saw it from the 4th floor and videotaped it.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                    Devils advocate. Ok so let's assume the 4th floor videos are true, and there are multiple out there now so that may not be a stretch! What's the story? Second shooter?
                    there is no story until the police complete their investigation and prove otherwise based on objective facts

the 4th floor shots being fired are purely subjective at this point

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailtrail View Post
                      I wonder if the 4th floor room has been investigated, surely it has. There is ways of removing sections of glass without busting a window, right? If someone wanted to be stealthy thats one way to do it. One obvious hide and another not so?

I realize that is very conspiracy theorist-esque but nothing is adding up.
                      It seems like other guests on the 3-5th floors would be speaking up about the gunfire....then again, I havn't seen anyone from the 31-33rd floor interviewed either.

Comment

Another video showing some sort of "flash" in same window area as others.

Comment

Interestingly enough, clicked over to the news and happened to notice flashing on the side of a building coming off one window.... trying to figure out how to get the video loaded

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                            there is no story until the police complete their investigation and prove otherwise based on objective facts

the 4th floor shots being fired are purely subjective at this point
                            I was more so asking opinion about other scebario(s) IF there was truly gunfire from the 4th floor.

Comment

Yep very sad, just saw that a few Antifa sites are claiming one of their comrades took out a bunch of Trump supporters and were praising the attack- horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                                Something like that does not need to be legal..... not for the average gun enthusiast

Wrong. For the citizens to have a deterrent to a tyranny they must be able to defend against it. That means equivalency in arms.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X