• Show
Clear All

In

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
      Back to reading Texasags again I see

Kid tells the truth nothing wrong with that

It was front and center on 24/7 sports and other media sites as well. Did he really wear his hair in braids? My wife does that to my 5yo daughters hair...just sayin![emoji15]

Comment

2018 College Football - Week 13

While Hager is playing better of late, he’s not good enough to be doing bits. I will say you can see this team having fun and playing for each other. It’s been awhile since I have seen that.

The stadium was electric on Saturday night. The lead up to the game had an incredible buzz. It’s building on the 40.
        Last edited by Heath; 11-19-2018, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          While Hager is playing better of late, he’s not good enough to be doing bits.

Fungus on his shower shoes. I'm tired of his play, his bits, and his hair.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
            It was front and center on 24/7 sports and other media sites as well. Did he really wear his hair in braids? My wife does that to my 5yo daughters hair...just sayin![emoji15]
            Yes. I thought it was Pippi Longstocking and got called out for not knowing it was supposed to be Willie Hooter

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              While Hager is playing better of late, he’s not good enough to be doing bits. I will say you can see this team having fun and playing for each other. It’s been awhile since I have seen that.

The stadium was electric on Saturday night. The lead up to the game had an incredible buzz. It’s building on the 40.
              Exactly. Anyone else on the team could have said this and it would of fueled the fire. Instead, Taylor Swift did and everybody is just laughing harder at him.

Comment

I started to post the link on Hagar but I knew an aggy would beat me to it.

Horns need to concentrate on beating KU and don't need any distractions this week.

Comment

Pure gold.
                  https://twitter.com/jackmaccfb/statu...533908480?s=21

Comment

He and coach peewee must have been hitting the goldschlager hard.

Comment

It’s definitely crossed the line to unnecessary distraction. When he’s my age he may look back and laugh but enough of this attention hoe for now.

Kansas hung 40 on the Sooners. They’d love to do the same to Texas. Sam starts throwing tomorrow.

Focus.

Comment

And yet he hasnt smashed a woman’s face or been gang tackled by the popo...
                        Last edited by Rubi513; 11-19-2018, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                          This guys sucks at football. Trying to make up for it with antics.

Comment

Is this real life????????????

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                              He and coach peewee must have been hitting the goldschlager hard.
                              Cocaine. It’s a hell of a drug.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                                Cocaine. It’s a hell of a drug.

Cocaine is too sophisticated...he’s more like a white trash meth head!

Comment

Working...
                                X