MLB. Why!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MLB. Why!!!

Odd to see them double down on social stuff when all the fans want is our beloved sport.

Something about voting, BLM, all star game, the gov, and the president...

Lol..." Biden Strongly Supports".

Comment

Gotta cancel those who dont have the same beliefs or standards as you. ~Come on man...

Comment

why are you watching that

Comment

MLB better not take the bait. If they do, I’m gone for good. This is their last chance to get out of the social justice arena and back to the game.

I could become a full time hockey fan pretty easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Preacher Man View Post
            MLB better not take the bait. If they do, I’m gone for good. This is their last chance to get out of the social justice arena and back to the game.

I could become a full time hockey fan pretty easy.
            Agree 100%. The National Black Justice Coalition is also demanding the PGA tour to relocate the Masters
            Last edited by Jcjohnson; 04-01-2021, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Sad world when MLB does this crap too.

BUT, look at the clientele in the game of baseball. Its changing and an ever small % of people in the game can speak and say what they want thanks to cancel culture

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
                Gotta cancel those who dont have the same beliefs or standards as you. ~Come on man...
                It’s the Left’s new definition of tolerance and inclusiveness

Comment

"People look to them, they're leaders".

[emoji23][emoji38][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                    Agree 100%. The National Black Justice Coalition is also demanding the PGA tour to relocate the Masters
                    I'm sure they will get far. Ask Martha Burke. And I don't believe the PGA could do anything about it if they tried- it's not a PGA tour venue or event.

Comment

I've been done with MLB, NFL and all pro sports because of their stance on BLM and politics. I will not financially support any organization that wants to destroy America.

Comment

Lol, get woke go broke!

Comment

Originally posted by DTala View Post
                          I've been done with MLB, NFL and all pro sports because of their stance on BLM and politics. I will not financially support any organization that wants to destroy America.
                          Just curious how you financially supported them in the past unless of course attending games?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Just curious how you financially supported them in the past unless of course attending games?

buy merchandise, pay satellite and cable channels to watch, contribute to TV ratings etc

Comment

The same and MUCH worse was said during the Jackie Robinson era..........#42!!!
                              I would also venture to say that the MLB et al have ran every possible financial scenario known to modern man before making any decisions. This too shall pass and WE will still have MLB and every other league.

Comment

Working...
                              X