arrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arrows

Let's talk arrows. I've used Gold Tip Pro Hunter arrows for a long time. I need to buy new arrows but thinking of trying out something else. What do y'all use?

I cut arrows at 31", my drawlength is 30.5 and shoot right at 70#.

I got these in today
    Can't wait to see how they fly

Comment

Going with black eagle carnivores this season

Comment

arrows

I'm going to buy the Easton Bowfire arrows soon.

I currently have Bemon ICS 400.

Comment

Im using GoldTip Velocity XTs and for my other bow im debating if I should use the Carbon Express Blue Streak Maximas or just use GoldTip Velocity XTs can anyone give me an opinion on them?

Comment

I switched to the easton carbon injexions after shooting FMJ's for 5 years. I love the heck out of them so far. They only go down to 330 spine, I think they are too weak for you.

Comment

Been shooting Easton Axis for years. I have no reason to change as for the price they are darn good.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                Been shooting Easton Axis for years. I have no reason to change as for the price they are darn good.

Axis are hard to beat

Comment

I have been shooting CE Maxima for a few years and switched to Easton FMJ's....they are 90 grains heavier and fly so much better.....unreal in fact how well they are flying......

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                    Let's talk arrows. I've used Gold Tip Pro Hunter arrows for a long time. I need to buy new arrows but thinking of trying out something else. What do y'all use?

I cut arrows at 31", my drawlength is 30.5 and shoot right at 70#.
                    I just switched to GT's from FMJ.
                    Any reason you changed from the GT's?

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
                      I just switched to GT's from FMJ.
                      Any reason you changed from the GT's?
                      I haven't switched. Probably will stay with them they have been good arrows for me. Just been shooting them for around 10 years and wondering what new technology has produced that I should try.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck assasin View Post
                        Going with black eagle carnivores this season
                        X 2 shot good

Comment

BigL, I have a long draw too (31.5) and I shoot the Easton Axis Nfused 300... great spine, balance and straightness. I shot Gold Tips for years, but every time I went to buy new arrows, they changed something... I got tired of having to switch to get comparable weight/spine/shaft finish... I like a heavy shaft and the axis 300's have served me very well for several years.

Comment

CE Maxima Blue Streaks for me

Comment

I shoot GT's. Both me and my son do. They are good arrows. I have the velocity's and got some XT pros last year. With him & I both shooting GT's, it is easy to get all the components and know they are the right ID and such.

Comment

Working...
                              X