Matty Beach This Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matty Beach This Weekend

12rh annual dad/kid beach camp/surf fish weekend. Throw rules out the door.
    If your there, stop and say hello. We're usually 5-7 miles down depending what the water looks like. Black F250. Two pop-ups & sleeping tents.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Hopefully you get a good window of fishing. Looks borderline. We may be taking the boys one day and will stop by if we do!

Comment

Awesome! Should be a good weekend

Comment

A few other TBH’s out that way.

Y’all wear them out.

Comment

If y’all have any problems, or need anything? I live here, feel free to holler

Comment

Got several reports today that they're hammering trout in the surf at Matty. I'd load up tonight and go, but we have a lease work day tomorrow.

Comment

We’re next door to you. Baby shade and play pen are currently set up. Can’t move. Will stop by when we pack up. Black truck just up the beach from you.

Comment

Originally posted by jsctx84 View Post
                We’re next door to you. Baby shade and play pen are currently set up. Can’t move. Will stop by when we pack up. Black truck just up the beach from you.
                Did you see us? Are you further than 7 miles?

Comment

Fishing report?

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                    Fishing report?
                    In serious need if slime repellent. Gafftop every cast. Put one 17" speck in the cooler and Nathan caught a three/four foot stingray.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
                      In serious need if slime repellent. Gafftop every cast. Put one 17" speck in the cooler and Nathan caught a three/four foot stingray.

We were at Sargent Monday and it was the same. Never seen the gafftop so thick.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post

Same 2 weeks ago and they were smacking my rattle traps! I was able to get out to the 3rd bar and get to the trout though ( very low tide) . I’ll be there tomorrow evening through Thursday so y’all keep every GT you catch lol.
                        Be safe, thanks for the report.

Comment

We took the bay boat to the surf and caught nothing but Gaftop, and one baby shark. We went out to the first rig and manged to get a few Snapper tho. It was beautiful day Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                          X