• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 80tx View Post
    Orlando's in addition to others previously mentioned

Mafia Queso esta muy buena!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don’t forget Dirks. The owner of the West Table is also the owner of Dirks, and he’s a fantastic chef. Both places are excellent to eat.

Comment

I heard that West Table was also a good choice and have to hit that on the next trip.

Comment

Come by twisted root Friday or Saturday day and ask for me. My name is Keith. I’ll buy you a Buddy Hoppy or a plain’s red. Both are made within a mile of the restaurant.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
            Come by twisted root Friday or Saturday day and ask for me. My name is Keith. I’ll buy you a Buddy Hoppy or a plain’s red. Both are made within a mile of the restaurant.
            He is a Tech fan. Don't trust him at this time. He might poison you being a Boomer Sooner. You should be fine wearing OU gear around Lubbock. Im sure they are over the whole SEC thing.

Comment

Stay upwind of the feed lots? Especially after a meal at one of the fine establishments mentioned above...

Comment

Teddy Jacks. Good food, great patio and live music on weekends.

Comment

If y’all like wine and a pretty good atmosphere the funky door is pretty dang good. We go there whenever we have time in Lubbock. Spanky’s is always good for burger and fried cheese. Las Brisas has always been a nice place with good food. Funky door is our go to. The peanut butter and chocolate fondue is a fantastic dessert and they have tons of great wine. I think the bar is great as well

Comment

Lots of good suggestions.
                    Funky Door is pretty good. We typically go there when we have family in town.

Comment

Just get drunk at chances r , and forget the rest lol

Comment

Originally posted by sandhillhunter View Post
                        3x Spanky’s fried cheese.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        x4

Comment

Jazz is a good place close to Tech for lunch or dinner.

Hill's BBQ is out by Lubbock Cooper in Woodrow. Really, really good BBQ and in my opinion better then Evie Maes hands down. Only open Fridays and Saturdays though.

There are like 50 mexican restaurants here. La Plaza, Montelongo's, Jaliscos and Garcias are my go to's.

If you like to drink, stop into a Ravi's Liquor store and get one of their fancy drinks to go.

Comment

[QUOTE=Take Dead Aim;15724395]He is a Tech fan. Don't trust him at this time. He might poison you being a Boomer Sooner. You should be fine wearing OU gear around Lubbock. Im sure they are over the whole SEC

Not over it at all. Not blaming Oklahoma either.

Comment

Originally posted by R.W.T View Post
                              Just get drunk at chances r , and forget the rest lol
                              Haha. Between there and Blue Light, I spent plenty of time and money while I was at Tech.

Comment

I was going to say to keep driving until you hit Pagosa, but there are lots of serious answers in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X