MLB. Why!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RLB View Post
    They are “forced” to do this, all companies are threatened to do this, whether they agree or not. There is a “number” that is being rolled out, its called your E.S.G. number....and you better learn what it is fast. It’s your “Environmental, Social Justice, Government” rating. Basically, if your rating is bad, banks WILL NOT loan you money, you will be allowed insurance coverage, your rating will be tied to your employment and all your accounts. Think this is conspiracy theory? Ask your bank, it’s already being used. If you’re a conservative, Christian, male and white.....you’re screwed!!
    I'm afraid this may be correct.

Comment

I can promise you that MLB did their research and they figured this is a good business decision for them. We may not agree with it but it will help their bottom line. I don’t know how....but I’m not smart enough to run a billion dollar industry either. Trust me....they wouldn’t have done it if they thought they would lose money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

SOFT!!! Caving to the left

All about $$$$

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
          I can promise you that MLB did their research and they figured this is a good business decision for them. We may not agree with it but it will help their bottom line. I don’t know how....but I’m not smart enough to run a billion dollar industry either. Trust me....they wouldn’t have done it if they thought they would lose money.

I think your faith in the brain trust that runs MLB is a little optimistic. There is a difference in running a company and running it well. Baseball has been in financial decline over the last several years compared to football and basketball which is a direct reflection of their leadership and business practices. I was a fan for 40 years and the primary reason was exposure to the sport. My father took us to games and the games were always on the tube at the house. Baseball’s decision to cave to the left on this issue has driven me away from the sport for good. As a direct result my children will not have the same exposure to the sport as I did growing up....they won’t be fans like I was. These types of loss in support will be exponential when it’s all said and done.

Comment

Originally posted by Hntr2506 View Post
            You don’t care if you can be indentified by who you vote for? That’s illegal, no one gets to know who I vote for.

If Georgia just had the most secure election ever,?why did it need to be changed?

Ask yourself, did they make voting easier or harder, why??
            Unless I missed it in the bill somewhere, they won't know who you voted for unless you tell them.

Have you read the bill yet?

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
              You just announced to the world that you voted for Jo and the Ho.
              Yep sounds like another blind supporter of the racist that is Joe Biden. Sad.

Comment

I generally hit the back button on political threads.... but....

As far as I can tell the only thing that is discriminatory is requiring picture ID's to vote. Why that is discrimination is beyond me. But I am a believer that only legal votes should be counted. Dead people voting seems like there might be fraud involved. Dead people voting multiple times makes it even more likely. Why is showing you ID to vote become such an issue? If it is discriminatory then why isn't it discriminatory for all the other times we are required to show an ID?

I understand Texas also has a bill in process. So those that think Georgia was bad can also start getting ready to spew garbage about Texas. I also understand HR1 is an issue due to voter ID (or lack of). Makes no sense to me, the Democrat top priority is to change the voting laws at the national level when voting laws belong at the state level.

I won't support MLB. I already do not support NFL. Why on earth has sports decided to be political? I will also be trying not to support the corporations that pressured the MLB to get political. These as I understand it are Delta, Coca Cola and Microsoft. If states pass poor laws the courts are the logical place to resolve that. Not by the cancel culture.

Comment

Abbott tells MLB to pound sand...will not throw out first pitch for the rangers opener.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    Abbott tells MLB to pound sand...will not throw out first pitch for the rangers opener.
                    That dip**** couldnt throw it 60'6" anyway, hes done in Texas.

Comment

I like that he's taking a stand...

Comment

That's good.

Apparently, the MLB Commissioner is also a member of the Augusta National Golf Club. Perhaps, he should cancel his membership considering the club is located in GA? I mean, fake virtue signaling at the Corporate level isn't all that difficult for these big wigs. A sacrifice at the personal level would be more meaningful.

On 2nd thought, the Augusta National Golf Club should just revoke his membership for having the game moved. This cancel culture is going nowhere unless these woke idiots get a taste of cancelation themselves.

Comment

All ball sports are woke now

Comment

God, I just want to watch some baseball.

It really sucks that they are ruining the one sport that genuinely love watching.

Pulling the ALLSTAR game out of Atlanta only hurts the hundreds, if not thousands of employees that worked in and around the Braves stadium. Not to mention they were going to honor Hank Aaron in a town he played in.

The Braves are also very good this year too, is MLB going to move all the playoff games this year in protest??

Comment

Originally posted by bruiser View Post
                              why are you watching that
                              👍🏻

Comment

Game moved from a venue where the populace is approximately 50% black to Denver where it's 10% Black...Co requires ID to vote.

Brilliant!!

Comment

Working...
                                X