HS Football Playoffs 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
    I was at the game. Lot of grit on that Crawford team. Couple of breaks and it’s a totally different game. I guarantee Post knew they’d been in a fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Congrats to Post and best off luck to them against Shiner........ I guess my "post" game rewind would be, Crawford ran into a better team, that we had chances to beat, if that makes any since.

I totally understand the "ifs and buts of sports" (but)..............if we don't give up the long pass play with less then 2:00 minutes on the clock before half on a 3rd and 12 situation.............we just might have got to finish it in an overtime scenario.

Graysonhogs, I hate I did not come look you up and introduce myself, just got wrapped up and totally forgot until after it was all said and done. Breck and I appreciate your support.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
      Congrats to Post and best off luck to them against Shiner........ I guess my "post" game rewind would be, Crawford ran into a better team, that we had chances to beat, if that makes any since.

I totally understand the "ifs and buts of sports" (but)..............if we don't give up the long pass play with less then 2:00 minutes on the clock before half on a 3rd and 12 situation.............we just might have got to finish it in an overtime scenario.

Graysonhogs, I hate I did not come look you up and introduce myself, just got wrapped up and totally forgot until after it was all said and done. Breck and I appreciate your support.

Rwc

Great game. Post had to earn that one. Y’all had a great game plan. Their d-line was legit. Coach did a great job of finding the holes in the secondary.

Comment

STATE BOUND!!!

Shiner 49
        Timpson 7

#1 Shiner vs #3 Post
        Thursday, Dec. 17
        11:00
        AT&T Stadium

GO COMANCHES!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
          Hallettsville & Shiner are both headed to the State game. The towns are 15 miles apart & both in Lavaca County.
          And both are loaded and predicted to win!

Some of the few small town Texas teams left who still do it the right way on and off the field

TRUMP2020

Comment

Originally posted by wags View Post
            STATE BOUND!!!

Shiner 49
            Timpson 7

#1 Shiner vs #3 Post
            Thursday, Dec. 17
            AT&T Stadium

GO COMANCHES!!!

Should be a good game. Best of luck.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
              You or anybody else have any intel on Waskom?
              I don’t know what kind of team they have this year. I know Franklin has 4 or 5 guys they can hand the ball off and break one at any given time.
              Wing T offense with a bunch of mis direction. Toss dive, fake toss etc. they are fast. Should be a good game. Need Franklin defense to make a couple stops and offense to hold onto the ball and they punch their ticket to state

Comment

Originally posted by wags View Post
                STATE BOUND!!!

Shiner 49
                Timpson 7

#1 Shiner vs #3 Post
                Thursday, Dec. 17
                AT&T Stadium

GO COMANCHES!!!
                Another dominating win for the Comanches, fun to watch. Know nothing about Post but they will have their hands full, Shiner is very solid in all phases and able to keep fresh with their rotations.

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                  Hallettsville & Shiner are both headed to the State game. The towns are 15 miles apart & both in Lavaca County.
                  Really cool, El Campo and East Bernard did the same in 2012 but only EB won it. Hoping both can bring gold medals back to the free state of Lavaca County this year!

Comment

QUOTE=rvd;15319233]Really cool, El Campo and East Bernard did the same in 2012 but only EB won it. Hoping both can bring gold medals back to the free state of Lavaca County this year![/QUOTE]

I heard this morning that St Paul in Shiner was playing for a state championship in football also but I haven’t really checked.

Comment

Uh-oh! Canadian putting it on right now

Comment

Jim ned beat mount Vernon heck of a game.

Comment

Woohoo! Canadian on to state!

Comment

Originally posted by klooney View Post
                            We will see y’all next Thursday!!!!
                            Franklin punched their ticket to state with a 14-13 win over Waskom!!!
                            We tried again to give the game away with 2 fumbles, one being on the one yard line about to score. The 2nd came when we were driving and in Waskom territory. When Waskom scored their 2nd touchdown, they gambled on a fake PAT and didn’t pick up 2.
                            Only 2nd time in school history that we made it to state.
                            GO LIONS

Comment

Originally posted by klooney View Post

What the hail do y’all feed those kids in Canadian? Their skill position people were bigger than anybody on Gunters team. Good luck to Canadian, they looked great today.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                                What the hail do y’all feed those kids in Canadian? Their skill position people were bigger than anybody on Gunters team. Good luck to Canadian, they looked great today.

Don’t get me to lying! I didn’t get any of it 17 years ago! Our depth was so thin back then, I ended up playing LB at 5’8” everybit of 130 lbs haha!

I’ve read some on this years team, and a lot of people are saying this could be Canadians best team ever

Comment

Working...
                                X