Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feel bad for my UH Coogs. Still no game this week as they are facing their 4th cancelled opener by an opponent. The team has been healthy and have been passing COVID protocol. Such a let down for the players and staff thus far.

Comment

Ragin Cajuns have 6 starters out this week in LB, CB, Safety, Dl, RT and star RB Elijah Mitchell. They are out to to contract tracing or asymptomatic per reports. Guess most teams will have to fight through this bs all season.

Comment

Rondale Moore opted back in, that’ll make the Big a tad more entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

2 more sleeps!

Comment

Looks like we may be starting Nov 6th!! Will be an odd year for sure

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
              Looks like we may be starting Nov 6th!! Will be an odd year for sure

Ridiculous, what poor leadership....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The 6 year old is playing up in 8u softball. I'll get to enjoy watching her kick some *** (kid is 7 for 7 in the box) at 9 am before Texas takes on Tech. Should be a great day!

Good luck errbody!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                  The 6 year old is playing up in 8u softball. I'll get to enjoy watching her kick some *** (kid is 7 for 7 in the box) at 9 am before Texas takes on Tech. Should be a great day!

Good luck errbody!

Killin it, hopefully the hot streak continues for her

Comment

Let's go Horns.

Woooooooooooooo

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Have 2 of my girls soccer games in the morning then coming home to some friends to watch UT whip up on Tech. Some of them are Tech grads the BS should be thick!

Comment

Looking forward to a Saturday of working around the house and watching football. You know, like we did in 2019...

The plan is to setup a projector screen against the shop and have a few folks over to watch the A&M game big screen style.

Comment

Up here in Sooner country sporting the burnt orange. We're laying my 95 year old grandma on the Sooner side of the family to rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Up here in Sooner country sporting the burnt orange. We're laying my 95 year old grandma on the Sooner side of the family to rest.

Sorry about your grandma, saw your post on Facebook... looked like she had a real good run. Hook em BoB

Comment

Grandmas are the best, sorry to hear that dude. Travel safe.

Comment

Sorry for your loss bud

Comment

Working...
                                X