No announcement yet.

Hk vp9sk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually the VP40 is the full size version. The VP9 (or 40) SK are the compacts. Why do people feel the need to be snarky about everything? Try just sharing actual information.

As to the question, I have both. By a big margin my favorite triggers ever in a pistol. I love the adjustable grip pieces, too. Have never had a ftf with either gun. The SK is a little bigger than other carry guns that I've had, but not so much that it bothers me. I agree with the comments on the extended mag. Definitely helps.

We're talking about guns, so I wouldn't be surprised if something came along that I just had to have. Right now, though, I don't have any plans to ever shoot any other pistols as my primary weapons (other than the Judge that goes with me on the ranch as a snake charmer).

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot4900 View Post
      The OP was not interested in info on the one he already had, he was interested in a new daily carry.
      But, let him know just what you thought about the old one he already carries in his truck, so you win the prize.
      And BTW, annoying people never made me lose sleep at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Oy vey. Let me dumb this one down:

Thread title = "HK VP9SK" ( a subcompact 9mm)
      First sentence = "anyone have one?" (he can only be referencing the title, since he hasn't stated his current carry weapon)
      OP carries = VP40 (a full size .40), which he states he loves

So if he has no interest in the VP9SK according to you, why name the thread title after it and ask if anyone has one? Do explain.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
        oy vey. Let me dumb this one down:

Thread title = "hk vp9sk" ( a subcompact 9mm)
        first sentence = "anyone have one?" (he can only be referencing the title, since he hasn't stated his current carry weapon)
        op carries = vp40 (a full size .40), which he states he loves

so if he has no interest in the vp9sk according to you, why name the thread title after it and ask if anyone has one? Do explain.

winner!!!

Comment

Working...
        X