Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
    Are you still looking?

I backed out again we tracked blood for a few hundred yards and lost the trail. I have some one with dogs coming tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In for the recovery

Comment

Originally posted by Lawhunter View Post
        In for the recovery

We will be at the **** around 6 going in with the dogs for anyone that wants to join

Comment

Dam

Comment

Good luck

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JWeaver2 View Post
              We will be at the **** around 6 going in with the dogs for anyone that wants to join

Hopefully the rain stays away for you, know some at hagerman tracking tonite and heavy line of rain just came through and washed their trail away

Comment

Any luck finding him?

Comment

No never found him pretty sure he is still running around

Comment

Thanks for the shout out.... Y'all definitely give me a call if y'all need help. I'm only 30 minutes out.
                    Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                    Man if I wasn't headed down south i would bring my dog out. Hit Good?

May try to get ahold of jslush or Sika on here and see if they'd be interested in bringing their dog out. I know slusher is around the area and has tracked out there before.
                    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

The boy had a blast this weekend. He rattled in a nice 6ptr at Gate *, 60 yds from the parking lot. We got to watch him for 10 minutes at 10 yards while he circled us trying to figure out where the other bucks were. My son trying to convince me to shoot him. Saturday morning while walking in we split up a doe and nice 10. He got to watch me army crawl and stalk within 40 yards but the wind was not cooperating and he finally spooked. Saturday evening we endured my long walk and were rewarded with 2 does at 10 yards with 0 shot opportunities. I set him up to shoot the wrong lane and they never took the last 3 steps. 30 minutes later we had a small doe run past from our backside nearly jumping between us and stopping at 3 yards in front. No shot. She then proceeded to walk and turn broadside at 25 yards but not in our shooting lane. A huge heartfelt lesson on patience and thanking God for seeing deer.

Today we recapped the events and laughed at ourselves. Great memories! Finished the day off with dinner and a movie, Ralph wrecks the internet.

Comment

There are no deer at Granger.

Comment

We should talk Derrick into adding an either sex child tag to a permitted adult. This could help increase the number of deer harvested and get more kids a tagged animal. My son could have shot a buck Friday night, but he doesn't have any does yet.

Granger deer picture thread coming soon. Everyone prep your game cam photos for our biggest buck contest. For a nominal fee I would be glad to scout and get you setup next year.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Anyone know how many overall deer and bucks have been checked in? Last count I saw there were I think 7 bucks (all spikes and one small 13" legal buck, lol). I haven't been to the check station in about 2 weeks though.

Comment

I'll check this afternoon when I get there.

Comment

Bucks still chasing does tonight. Watched 4 bucks run 8 does for 30 minutes

Comment

Working...
                                X