So then I was pleading my case.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
    If you check out Traditional Archery Sales of Florida, that guy normally has some nice used bows too. I bought one from him a while back, and he's a really nice guy and super easy to deal with. You have to call him to order, but I like that anyway as opposed to ordering online or by email.
    Now you're talking.... my eyes nearly jumped out of my head when I saw that inventory of bows.

Comment

I have also contacted a seller at AT about the Bear Kodiak Grizzly, I kind of miss mine that I had from when I taught Bowhunters Education with our Montana Fish Wildlife and Parks. But it was their bow, but mine to shoot while I was teaching.

Comment

I love my Bear bows and have several. I especially like the Super Kodiak, though the Grizzly is nice too! There are some great deals on the Leatherwall if you look hard enough. Older Bears seem to sell in the $250 price range.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Comment

Op, you may want to look at RMS, Rmsgear.com. They have tons of used and new bows.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
            Op, you may want to look at RMS, Rmsgear.com. They have tons of used and new bows.
            Excellent list there

Thanks

Comment

I've decided for now to use my 45# selfbow that I did many years ago, and I also located another 50# recurve to use until I order what I'm looking at. I just may order another BamaBows and am waiting for Nate to get back in touch with me as I want another Hunter Longbow from BamaBows. I should have never sent my other one to the Big Island of Hawai'i for hog hunting over there.

BamaBows 7709 E 42nd Pl, Ste 127 Tulsa, OK 74145

(918) 519-7351

Just like the one I'm shooting in the photo.

Comment

Working...
              X