hiring - Construction Inspector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hiring - Construction Inspector

Looking to hire an experienced Construction Inspector in and around the New Braunfels area. This position is responsible for design review, construction inspection, and coordination of water and wastewater projects including treatment plants, pump stations, transmission mains, force mains, distribution systems, and collection systems. The position requires considerable attention to detail and a thorough knowledge of water and wastewater planning, design, permitting, construction management, operation, maintenance, and environmental issues.

SALARY RANGE
    $44,000.00 - $74,000.00

See the link below for additional information and to apply.

I know this isn't my industry but from what I am seeing in the market someone that has the skillset to qualify for what's listed in this job req can easily make 80+. No real value from my comment I just thought it was interesting to see that salary range and required skills knowing how much Im having to offer potential candidates.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Afternoon bump.

Comment

Good luck. I see offering way north of 100k for what you want.

Comment

The position is NOT responsible for any design review. Also, it is an hourly position that pays overtime, probably averaging around 50 hours a week.

Comment

$44,000. Way low on pay scale $75,000 to 120,000 +

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
                $44,000. Way low on pay scale $75,000 to 120,000 +
                Acknowledge, thank you stevieray54.

Comment

Willing to train someone that has some of the experience we are looking for.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Ttt

Comment

I bet someone wants a better job for Christmas maybe??

Comment

Originally posted by Dspivey View Post
                            I bet someone wants a better job for Christmas maybe??

Good luck buddy. The industry and workforce has changed and been changing for a while now. With very few young people getting in on the field work side this was bound to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                              Good luck buddy. The industry and workforce has changed and been changing for a while now. With very few young people getting in on the field work side this was bound to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I know exactly what you mean, but I’ll keep trying.

Comment

Working...
                              X