Supply Chain Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supply Chain Issue

I keep hearing about the supply chain issue, but have not really noticed anything I needed that I couldn't get.

What have you tried to buy (in person) that you were not able to get. (besides bullets)

Wasn't a necessity, but Firehouse Subs was out of chips yesterday

Comment

Our taco truck ran out of potatoes yesterday...

Comment

Windows. I work for a custom home builder, and we order the windows when the contract is signed.

Comment

Ordered furniture on My birthday (May 15) and it is still showing to be 10-12 weeks out from being available for delivery

Comment

I sell sporting goods

Helmets
            Shoulder Pads
            Soccer Goal Components
            Weight Equipment
            Nike Apparel
            Under Armour Apparel
            All brands of footwear
            list goes on and on....

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
              Windows. I work for a custom home builder, and we order the windows when the contract is signed.
              My builder did the same. My windows came in before the slab went down.
              But at least they are ready to go when needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
                Wasn't a necessity, but Firehouse Subs was out of chips yesterday
                Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!

Comment

Have someone steel your Catalytic Converters and see how long it takes to get replacements.

Comment

Stripes on 20 in Cisco didn't have ANY styrofoam cups last Thursday when I stopped in.
                    Pollocks in Dallas didn't have any toilet paper when I tried to place my supply order for my office the other day.

Comment

Our gas regulator on our camper is on recall. I ordered ours August 8, received it October 30.

I have a set of adjustable camber arms and adjustable toe links for my car on order. Not sure when they are coming yet.

Beyond that, I haven't noticed much. Not yet at least.

Comment

Been waiting on a fridge/freezer from electrolux going on 6 months now. Was supposed to be 2 month. I was told it's going to be no earlier than the end of december.

Comment

Let’s see currently I’m trying to buy a truck. The one I want would normally be on several lots in the Houston area. My dealer checked yesterday and there isn’t one within 1500 miles of here. Ordering one is estimated 12-16 week delivery. On a smaller scale, grocery store, various things missing each time I go. Empty shelves at a grocery store is an industry no no. If you couldn’t keep your product on the shelf at all times you lost your shelf space and it was given to someone else. Now it seems normal to see empty shelf space around the store each time I go. Items lately that I buy regularly that are missing more than there are sour cream, lunch meat, and Coke Zero. I’ve noticed the chip and candy aisle is basically wiped out each time I go by.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Try finding a solar panel and or a booster antenna for a Covert cell cam.
                            RV parts.
                            Valves, pumps, motors for industrial use.
                            Work boots
                            Chicken wings

Just a few of the items I have come across lately hard to find.

Comment

Working...
                            X