Freaking ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freaking ads

How many people tune out the ads like I do. Advertising is a close second to making public a cure for Cancer. It would upset economics worse than covid did.

I tape everything on tv and fast forward thru all ads
    On the radio I change the channel or listen to
    Sirius.

BP

Comment

I like watching the commercials because they show another world where every couple is mixed race, gay, or has white kids with cornrows. I am saving my money to travel there someday so I can see it first hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        I like watching the commercials because they show another world where every couple is mixed race, gay, or has white kids with cornrows. I am saving my money to travel there someday so I can see it first hand.
        I gotta say, that’s just Awesome.

Comment

LOL!!!

Comment

Whatever way you believe have you seen the one with the black kid is talking his dad into getting the Covid shot. Worst acting ever. It’s almost like the anti-vaxxers made it to mock the pro-vaxxers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is getting really good

Comment

Still haven’t bought Ritz because of the Christmas commercial from last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why do they put ugly women in adds? I ain’t buys nothing from an ugly woman.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                    Why do they put ugly women in adds? I ain’t buys nothing from an ugly woman.
                    There's a lot more ugly women buyers than you [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Has I ever uttered the words, “you ain’t right?” Well…I should have!

Comment

right on!

Comment

Genius and preceptive.

Comment

Originally posted by Big pig View Post
                            I tape everything on tv and fast forward thru all ads
                            On the radio I change the channel or listen to
                            Sirius.

BP
                            It's getting hard to find a functional VCR for taping the programs on the television

Comment

Exactly!
                              Is like watching the Capitol from Panem (Hunger Games).

Comment

Working...
                              X