Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
      Start the 21 thread Slew!
      He's to busy killing ducks with red heads

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
        Start the 21 thread Slew!
        2021 thread is up! I don’t have anything to add to it yet but that’s gonna change real soon!!

Comment

For you guys fishing with livescope, are you using an elevated mount to bring the graph up higher? I have found some mounts but they are very expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
            For you guys fishing with livescope, are you using an elevated mount to bring the graph up higher? I have found some mounts but they are very expensive.
            Yes, I've got the BeatDown Outdoors Ultimate mount, and yes it's expensive. It is very nice and high-quality. There are cheaper options, but none are cheap, unless you build your own. In my opinion having the graph raised up closer to your eyes is a necessity, unless you like a sore neck and not being able to make it details on the screen.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
              Yes, I've got the BeatDown Outdoors Ultimate mount, and yes it's expensive. It is very nice and high-quality. There are cheaper options, but none are cheap, unless you build your own. In my opinion having the graph raised up closer to your eyes is a necessity, unless you like a sore neck and not being able to make it details on the screen.

I have looked at the beat down, balzout, and stowaway. I really like that the beat down mount will get up to 30 inches, but dang $425 is steep. The stowaway gets it up there for cheaper, but it needs to lay down to travel. balzout has a great product also but it only gets up to 14 inches. Thanks for the input Keith.

Comment

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
                I have looked at the beat down, balzout, and stowaway. I really like that the beat down mount will get up to 30 inches, but dang $425 is steep. The stowaway gets it up there for cheaper, but it needs to lay down to travel. balzout has a great product also but it only gets up to 14 inches. Thanks for the input Keith.
                I’ve got mine on a 12” Ram mount. Probably gets it up close to 2’ high when it’s all said and done and lays down when I travel. If I had the money I would probably do a beat down mount! I’m gonna play with some stuff mid December and get everything lined out for next year!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                  I’ve got mine on a 12” Ram mount. Probably gets it up close to 2’ high when it’s all said and done and lays down when I travel. If I had the money I would probably do a beat down mount! I’m gonna play with some stuff mid December and get everything lined out for next year!
                  All that money you've been winning in those crappie tournaments? Turn lose of some of that $$$ and buy the mount already! [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                    All that money you've been winning in those crappie tournaments? Turn lose of some of that $$$ and buy the mount already! [emoji6]

He already spent it on a 2nd livescope! He's fishing in 4D!

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                      He already spent it on a 2nd livescope! He's fishing in 4D!
                      I’ve had 2 for a while. I’m thinking about 2 on the TM and another on a separate mount!

Comment

Working...
                      X