Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Popular Feed Times

Hello Green Screen,

Just wondering what are your feeder AM and PM fees times. Sitting in tree and just thought I would ask

Daylight savings time or not?

Comment

7:00 am and 5:00 pm

Comment

Dem deers be tricky now. Dey know when dat clock be changing!

Comment

I have a feeding at 4 (pre daylight savings time ) and the deer are on it right then. I throw again a little less 30 min later because the birds wreck me.

In the morning 730 is good light. Again not daylight savings time. I leave it all year.

Comment

7:00 am and 4:30 pm

Comment

Set gun blind feeders to go off 23 minutes before sunrise and bow blinds for 35 minutes before sunrise. This is a note I keep on my phone. I adjust the feeders a few minutes every month or two.

Comment

changes all year long....but my buddy and I use the same "formula" all year and change it accordingly to when we are going to be there next if needed..

Using a sunrise/sunset app for my area, our standard is 15 minutes before sunrise and 1.5 hours before sunset. That puts corn on the ground in the morning right at about the time we can see to shoot through a peep in a box.....and in the afternoon, it puts corn on the ground the last two hours of the day which is usually prime time.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  changes all year long....but my buddy and I use the same "formula" all year and change it accordingly to when we are going to be there next if needed..

Using a sunrise/sunset app for my area, our standard is 15 minutes before sunrise and 1.5 hours before sunset. That puts corn on the ground in the morning right at about the time we can see to shoot through a peep in a box.....and in the afternoon, it puts corn on the ground the last two hours of the day which is usually prime time.
                  Pretty much what we do as well.

Comment

711 / 511

Comment

What if it’s overcast?

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                        What if it’s overcast?

It works itself out...

Comment

It works itself out...
                          Just giving you a hard time!

Comment

6:45 AM
                            12:00 PM for just a second