No announcement yet.

jj watt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our scars tell us our past is real... JJ is a class act. He just chose the wrong sport. Being the athlete he is, he could have excelled in anything he wanted...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Our scars tell us our past is real... JJ is a class act. He just chose the wrong sport. Being the athlete he is, he could have excelled in anything he wanted...
      The one thing no one should ever want to be is the best player on the Houston Texans.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        In a sport full of thugs and punks...if you cant root for a guy like JJ...there is something seriously wrong with you.....

If he never suits up again he will be a 1st ballot HOF....and be on network somewhere
        He MIGHT make HOF someday, but he's just another good player amongst a whole bunch of good players. Take your blinders off and you'll see it for what it really is.

Comment

Originally posted by HeyMikey View Post
          He MIGHT make HOF someday, but he's just another good player amongst a whole bunch of good players. Take your blinders off and you'll see it for what it really is.
          He will get that HOF jacket.

Comment

jj watt

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            He will get that HOF jacket.

Time will tell.....
            First ballot? I highly doubt that.
            Last edited by HeyMikey; 10-29-2021, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Well he got his 7 game quota and is back to holding the palm palms that we’ve been so accustom to seeing. He’s the Cards problem now!

Comment

Originally posted by lodgepole View Post
                Used to be a 99 fan but when he said kneeling during the Anthem was not disrespectful I lost all respect for him. Don’t care who he is or what he did. Haven’t watched football since all that started…don’t miss it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                This is my position also

Comment

Spent so much of his career hurt. It’s crazy to think of what he would’ve done if he could’ve stayed healthy

Comment

zero blinders here...

3 time DPOY......

1st ballot for sure

Comment

So he might make the hall of fame but he’s just another good player??
                      How do you reconcile that statement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Not an NFL fan anymore. JJ Watt should make the HOF for being an outstanding human being before making it for football.

Comment

Working...
                        X