Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Somebody, whether it's Baldwin the DB, or the prop guy, or whomever, should be facing charges for this. I won't hold my breath waiting for it to happen, though.

Prayers for the victims, and their families.

Comment

They may dodge the criminal charge and get hammered by the civil suit.

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
          I get that you don't like the guy. I don't like him either. but considering the likely circumstances, there are very few scenarios where this would be the appropriate charge.
          Originally posted by M16 View Post
          That’s why our side always loses. I’m ready to go for the jugular and start winning again.
          Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
          huh?
          We all know if this accident happened to a conservative gun owner the media would be going crazy twisting it into proof to show all guns are evil, never safe, and gun owners kill people without remorse.

So I'm with M16 - Enough acting like the left plays a fair game..or that we should also.

Comment

Originally posted by PapaSmurf View Post
            I don't understand how a "prop gun" can even fire a real bullet. Looks like the media is trying hard to sway people. He either pointed a real gun with a real bullet and shot or he didn't.

Unless they're trying to act like a prop gun is just a real gun that's disabled? But why not use a fake gun at that point?

Comment

Regardless of the outcome this idiot will turn up the volume on gun control and become the biggest anti gun lobbyist in the nation.

Comment

Why do they need live ammo? The prop guy is who is going to get pinned with this.
                Last edited by oktx; 10-23-2021, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Sad for the people that died. No feelings for Baldwin.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    Why do they need live ammo? The prop guy is who is going to get pinned with this.
                    23 year old prop girl.

Comment

Lawyers are lining up for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                        23 year old prop girl.
                        Sorry, prop person.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          Lawyers are lining up for this one.

As they should!!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                            I get your point but it would be impossible to produce the movie shooting scenes realistically following that rule.

This is why prop gun are supposed to be disabled.
                            IF he was truly Anti Gun, why is he using guns IN his movie???.
                            Maybe he should start putting his money where his mouth is and starting making (starring in) movies that don’t revolve around guns and killing people with guns?
                            Like that’s gonna happen. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              Gold

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                              Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                                I don't understand how a "prop gun" can even fire a real bullet. Looks like the media is trying hard to sway people. He either pointed a real gun with a real bullet and shot or he didn't.

Unless they're trying to act like a prop gun is just a real gun that's disabled? But why not use a fake gun at that point?
                                Prop means used in the movie. It doesn’t mean fake. There are things even in the Texas Penal Code that are a crime to possess or display but there is an exception to the law if it is used for an artistic presentation. It is not a crime to use these items in a movie because they want things to look genuine.

I was reading about it because of this incident. Many guns that you see in movies are real guns. It said if they want something to look authentic, nothing could be more authentic than the real thing. The way the actor carries the gun because of its weight and the muzzle flash and recoil when needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X