Colin Powell died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
    "It's just a virus like the flu. 99.7% have no issues from it. I was the vax that really killed him...duh don't yall know that!" - the tbh brain trust

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

dude, he was 84

Comment

Dang I just heard he backed Joe Biteme. It’s shameful that General Powell’s name will spew from this rotten bag of oatmeal’s mouth.

Comment

Pathetic that some people just have to argue about vaccines at every chance. I respected Powell until he endorsed Obama. Still, he did more good than most politicians. RIP

Comment

"It's just a virus like the flu. 99.7% have no issues from it. I was the vax that really killed him...duh don't yall know that!" - the tbh brain trust

He was 84…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

RIP Mr Powell....much respect for serving our country as long as he did.

Comment

I admired him and his service. I jumped at the opportunity to be in a group meeting him and hearing him speak a few years later. I was crushed. He was a hate spewing race bater. Reminded me of al sharpton.

Comment

Last edited by tps7742; 10-18-2021, 07:32 AM.

Comment

RIP he was a great American. Disagreed with him on several things. But he served his country most of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                    I admired him and his service. I jumped at the opportunity to be in a group meeting him and hearing him speak a few years later. I was crushed. He was a hate spewing race bater. Reminded me of al sharpton.
                    Dang! Are you shatting me? In a “systemically racist” country one would think that he woulda recognized that he never woulda rose to the stature that he did had this country been racist. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                      Dang! Are you shatting me? In a “systemically racist” country one would think that he woulda recognized that he never woulda rose to the stature that he did had this country been racist. Go figure.
                      He literally said he succeeded "in spite of the white man". I was hurt. He slid right off my good guy list.

Comment

Congratulations Sir you had us fooled for a long time! Good Riddance

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                          Congratulations Sir you had us fooled for a long time! Good Riddance
                          This

Comment

I've got nothing nice to say so I'll just hit the back bu..........

Comment

Lol. You have very unrealistic expectations for a sick 84 year old to combat a novel virus...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by jaime1982; 10-18-2021, 07:58 AM.

Comment

LOL.

I'm sure him being 84 and not having the ability to fight infections due to having blood cancer had nothing to do with it.

Nope, not one bit. TBH killed him because we were all too busy just being ignorant rednecks.

Comment

Working...
                                X